Pelvis finally spreading (I think).

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 07:20 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've heard a lot of women on here talk about having the hip and pelvic pain from the pelvis spreading, but up until about a week ago, I didn't think mine did anything. I don't know if it's just from being a first timer or because I've got wide hips to begin with. In any case, about a week ago I noticed my hips hurting a lot more and my pelvis cracking. Yep, like I'd crack my neck or my knuckles, my pelvis cracks. The first time it happened was in the middle of the night when I stretched out my legs, I froze for a second waiting for an explosion of pain, but nope. Felt fine. It's pretty weird!

Anyone else just now starting to feel some spreading and shifting?

May 8th, 2013, 07:51 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't even know. My hips are already huge and they ache like crazy all the time. I do know that my butt is a lot bigger, lol.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

May 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I try not to think too much about my hips/butt ... they are a sore topic when I'm NOT pregnant But I do feel like baby is starting to work his/her way down and move things around. I was having sharp pains earlier on from nerve pains in my hips, but lately I'm just more achy, especially if I sit or stand in the same position too long.
May 8th, 2013, 01:09 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
My hips are sore at the end of the day as if I had done a long run. My hips pop more often now too and it feels so good when it does. I usually try to stretch my hips at night before going to bed. I remember the hip pain being unbearable with my first pregnancy
May 8th, 2013, 01:39 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
My pelvic pain has been bad a long time. I can barely move at the end of the day. I'm pretty sure it has spread enough that a small whale could swim on thru. Too bad nothing is coming out that way haha

May 8th, 2013, 03:52 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha. The weird popping/cracking in my pelvis (it's literally between my legs) is so weird! I've cracked my hip before and it's not the same, but it feels fine and doesn't hurt. It's just that I never knew it was possible. Lol. I'm glad that something is going on though!

May 8th, 2013, 06:49 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My hip flexors and it band have been very achy. I envision my butt getting wider by the day
May 8th, 2013, 08:30 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like between my big belly and hips spreading...I feel like a guy when I sit there is hardly any crossing my legs instead its like yea open for business Haha
eshute likes this.

May 8th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur's head is right in my pelvis I learned today, which explains all the pelvic pressure and pain I've been feeling lately. I told the doctor I was going to ask him about my pelvic pressure, but after the ultrasound I figured out it was his head. I'm SOOO uncomfortable, especially when I'm in bed and need to roll over, it's like intense pain in my pelvic region. And then add to the fact that he's resting right on my bladder...*sigh* I would not be sad if this child came early LOL

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 9th, 2013, 03:17 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSkunk View Post
I feel like between my big belly and hips spreading...I feel like a guy when I sit there is hardly any crossing my legs instead its like yea open for business Haha
Glad I'm not the only one!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search