Most eventful pregnancy so far.

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I swear Zack knows this is my last merry go round so he's making it as eventful as possible. Went for my stress test yesterday. Was hooked up for 40 minutes before they got the results they were looking for. Had an ultrasound this morning. He's measuring 4 lbs 9 oz but I have low fluid levels. So now I go for another NST on friday and another NST on Monday along with a biophysical to check fluid levels. I had a trace of protein in my urine test last thursday so if it shows up again then I could end up doing another 24 collection. So I go every week for something and to the hospital every week too. I'm really hoping that my levels go up and he can bake for at least 5 more weeks if not longer.

May 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I could have almost written the exact same post! Protein in my urine last week (but none this week), Bodhi took a while on the BPP to do his tricks and then my fluid levels dropped from 13 to 9.

I am trying not to think about the fact Bodhi could be here in a week or two. I am really hoping he just needed to pee or it was a fluke.

What did your Dr. say about the fluid? Both our little boys need to bake longer!
May 8th, 2013, 02:23 PM
My number was 7. I'm to drink more fluids and they are going to watch me more. I will see her on Monday. The U/S tech had the on call OB come recheck my levels and then they called my ob and the nurse called me back and talked to me about everything.

May 8th, 2013, 03:03 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry! I hope things improve enough that baby can stay put for a few more weeks. Hang in there!

May 8th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison.N.Hailey'sMom View Post
My number was 7. I'm to drink more fluids and they are going to watch me more. I will see her on Monday. The U/S tech had the on call OB come recheck my levels and then they called my ob and the nurse called me back and talked to me about everything.
I am getting rechecked Tues. my dr said if I drop to 6, then she will take him. I am really hoping the drop was a timing issue. Hopefully yours is too!

Kat
May 8th, 2013, 08:47 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Thinking of you Hun!

May 9th, 2013, 06:10 AM
I really hope mine goes up because I'll only be 33 weeks on tuesday and am not ready to have him just yet. If I make it to 37 weeks I'll be ok if they need to deliver him then.

May 9th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Hope everything is okay and that the little guy stays put for quite a few more weeks

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
May 9th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison.N.Hailey'sMom View Post
I really hope mine goes up because I'll only be 33 weeks on tuesday and am not ready to have him just yet. If I make it to 37 weeks I'll be ok if they need to deliver him then.
I feel the same way. Next Tuesday I will be 34W3D, so I know that he will at least be almost 35 weeks if it doesn't go up, but I still find myself stressing out. I am stressed because what if the placenta is breaking down and he is still inside and stressed that he may be born late- pre-term. UGH.
May 9th, 2013, 07:54 AM
He's starting to freak me out now. He's been very lazy since tuesday and I'm worried that it has to do with the low fluids. I just downed a whole glass of Kool Aid and will do kick counts and if he doesn't do them I'm calling the OB.

May 9th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Dang these babies - they must be cosmic twins because Bodhi was being super lazy this morning, requiring me to ingest a zillion calories of sugar. He did give me a little punch and kick, so I feel better but still.
May 9th, 2013, 09:15 AM
After a glass and a half of kool aid I got 6 kicks out of him in an hour.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search