Moody tonight

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh! My mood did quite the swing tonight! I was fine and then I started to vacuum the rug and saw how stained it is and went into a crying fit because it was so dirty. That turned into sobbing over the fact that all the laundry is dirty and the house is a wreck.

I tried to just sit it out but DH has to question and make it worse. I would think by now he knows not to question a moody pregnant woman! " Are you mad at me?" .... " NO! Why do you have ask me that all the time?" ..." Well you are sitting there looking like you are going to kill someone." Sheesh! Just let me sit here and look mad...I am sitting and not talking so I don't do or say anything I regret! Then later he says " Have you been in a bad mood all day?"..... Seriously man, you really need to just let this one go and remember your wife is 36 weeks pregnant and having a mood swing!!!!

There is a frog croaking outside in the backyard and it is so loud! I wish I had a gun to go and shoot the darn thing! That would be a site huh? Pregnant lady with a shotgun hunting around the backyard where there is a giant hole that used to be an inground pool looking to shoot a bullfrog!

Then, to comfort myself I got out a pint of ice cream and sat down to eat it...only to have the container crack open and start dripping. So now I have to eat as much as I can and throw the rest out.

And what are my thoughts? Oh they are fun! I don't think I can handle having a baby right now! I want this kid out! I don't care about being patient! She better come soon! But wait...no I cant have her now there is soo much to do!

My house is a wreck and I feel like I need to go and clean it all now..but I can't stand the thought of doing anything at all right now either. So its gonna have to wait no matter how annoyed I feel...grrr... and DH better just let me be a grumpy woman for now...if he knows whats best.

Ah..that said I feel a tiny bit better. I know you all understand...
May 8th, 2013, 07:12 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
(Hugs) That sounds like me most days recently. To the letter. I honestly don't remember being this moody with my other two.
May 8th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Super Mommy
My house is also a wreck and I have NO energy or desire to really get down to business and clean it all.. and while I have most everything I need, I still haven't set everything up and I don't want to... I don't even feel like putting the infant car seat in the car.. why can't my boyfriend just do it all? Like instead of leave it like I am, he could catch the hint and help me! I am just not feelin' it.. but I better feel it soon before the baby comes! ARG.... we gotta get through this!
May 8th, 2013, 07:43 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I definitely understand!! This was me the other night. I was bawling my eyes out stressed over having a house guest and needing to clean but I was too tired to actually do it. We are almost there! Just a few more weeks of the crazy mood swings
May 8th, 2013, 07:46 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had a cople of days like this recently. I can't stop myself and I knowi need to, which makes it worse!

Hope OU wake up refreshed and feeling better tomorrow.
May 8th, 2013, 09:27 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs hun. We all have awful days like this and they seem more frequent lately. Lol glad ya didn't go shoot that poor frog

May 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
This is so me lately! Ugh! Hang in there!

May 8th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is me too!! Everything set me off and LOTS of things annoy me. I just had to block someone on Facebook chat because he tries to talk to me too often, and it was driving me crazy! Before I took my crazy pregnant lady emotions out on him for pinging me one too many times, I turned his chat capabilities off. I'll turn them back on in a few months LOL

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 9th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Super Mommy
Yup, being pregnant turns me into a mental patient! I've requested that DH not confront me when I'm spouting off like a crazy person and let me just rant until I run out of steam. Usually at the start of my huffing and puffing he gets up and starts to clean, lol!
May 9th, 2013, 12:10 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is so me. I have had to lock myself in the bathroom at least once a day to just cry so I don't completely lose it. I have been calling DH constantly just to cry over how mad I am about how gross the house is. (And honestly it is a lot better than it used to be, its just not good enough) and I don't feel well enough to get it where I want it.

I am also barely sleeping at night so I am exhausted which doesn't help things. My poor kids walk on eggshells around me right now.

I could literally punch DH in the face when I hear him sleeping/snoring away soundly in our bed at night while I get up for the 13th time to pee in an hour.

I have said on multiple occasions walking by the kitty litter box that I am not dealing with the cat anymore and he needs a new home. (Which is ridiculous, I love my cat dearly )

DH sat me down and told me I am mean. That is all he said, "Valerie. You are just mean right now." and I cried for like 2 hours over it.

I have never been so emotional in my whole life. Not this bad in any other pregnancies. Just really happy I am in the final stretch and I can go back to being me! I am usually such a nice, gentle person!

May 9th, 2013, 12:23 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I can totally relate to every comment posted here! Remember girls we are all in this thing together and not much longer!!!!! PS. .... I had a major crying fit as well yesterday and screamed at my husband and my kids saw me sobbing.... really bad moment on my part

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search