If you're installing car seats and/or playing Car Seat Tetris rage here:

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2013, 09:47 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
We will be playing tetris this weekend to get three carseats in the back of our car. Ugh, pray it works because I don't think we can swing getting a bigger car for a few months!
This is us. Jaleigh is still in a high back Graco booster, Kiefer is in the Graco MyRide, and the new baby will be in the Graco SnugRide. Since I already know they will all fit I may just take them all down to the fire station and have them do it...otherwise, it's DF's problem to deal with. I can barely tie my shoes, let alone install 3 freakin carseats.
MrsLat likes this.

May 13th, 2013, 11:23 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerinSun View Post
Your carseat base must be parallel with the ground in order for the seat to be pitched to the desired 45 degree angle (the angle at which your baby's head will rest and not have the head/chin rest on their chest and potentially cut off their air way). What the towel/noodle/wedge does is help lift the base. Many back seats in cars are not flat because having them angled helps make more leg room in the back. But this means the car seat base will not sit flat, hence the prop.

@MommaMandaPanda89: I hope not in the front of your truck!

Thanks for explaining. I will have to check this out soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search