When will you

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Rochelle
Wow, so many of us are done!

Yea, I feel pretty 'done' too but I'm leaving the door cracked to re-explore in another 4-5 yrs. I DO know that I want a pretty large age gap between this one and another if that's even an option bc I can't handle 4 kids with the second youngest (this one) being a toddler AND a newborn. But if this one was 5 y/o, I think I could manage that. I've always wanted 5 altogether.

However, just in case this IS the last I'm preparing for that. It makes me sad but I am beyond blessed so I will get past it if need be.
May 10th, 2013, 11:36 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm done and I honestly couldn't be happier about it!!! Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm not the least bit sad about this being my last pregnancy. I feel like I should be a little sad but I'm not at all. I just don't do pregnancy well...my hormones/emotions/depression tend to get the best of me and I'm relieved to never have to do it again.

I'm very excited to be moving on to the next phase in our lives and gaining some independence as a family once we are out of the tiny baby phase. Plus, I would like to FINALLY get married now that all this baby making is over with lol!

May 11th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
We are done after Zack. I have having my tubes tied. We can't see our family with 4 children. I am 100% ok with the decision now that we got a boy. Had he been a girl I think I would always want another even though we would still be done. I'll miss feeling the movement and seeing them on U/S but I won't miss being uncomfortable

May 11th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm really not sure how things will play out for us. Being that we'll never prevent there is always that slim chance something could happen. Even if it is highly unlikely.

I really want another and we do have a 3rd embryo frozen but there's no way of knowing if it will make it through the thaw or even implant. I'm not really into the idea of another full cycle of IVF again. I would do it if I had to but it was rough. Not only is it hard but these babies cost $14000...I don't see us ever having that again (not that we did before it's all still sitting on a credit card) I would really like to have a singleton pregnancy. I've had it pretty easy with twins in comparison so I feel like I'd like to know what a single is like.

I guess we'll just see where life takes us.
May 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm like 99.9% sure we are done having babies. For us, 2 is perfect and I'm so glad I got my baby girl =) I can really feel done now. In the end, it came down to finances as we didn't want to ever be strapped or unable to provide for our children...we also wanted to enjoy our family and continue with our family lifestyle (we love to travel, family trips, etc). DH will be getting a vasectomy at some point down the road =)

May 12th, 2013, 12:26 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Done done done@ screaming from the mountain tops i'm done!!!!!

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search