In a couple weeks...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will probably think I'm in labor with any discomfort or pain I have !

A few minutes ago, I had a bad pain my my lower abdomen. It probably lasted a minute and had a definite start and stop. I don't know if I'd call it a menstrual cramp, but similar --sharper. I would have no idea if this was a contraction or just a normal pregnancy pain... I wish I wasn't such a noob when it comes to this stuff.
May 11th, 2013, 04:44 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahahaha you and me both! Last night my stomach was "off". Then I started having cramps and lower back pain. To say I got my hopes up was an understatement.

May 11th, 2013, 05:58 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
There is no denying true labor. You will notice a distinctive pattern. And when in doubt ask us.

May 11th, 2013, 06:37 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha. Glad I'm not the only one that does this. I hate that I have no idea what it's going to be like. I keep telling myself that, as Lyndsey has pointed out, I'll know when it's really happening.

I actually have my fingers crossed that my water breaks and I just know for sure. haha.

May 11th, 2013, 07:09 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol. Toward the end there are tons of aches and discomforts. I agree with Lyndsay there is no denying true labor lol.

May 11th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the update! I hope things end up going the way you want. Have fun at the dells...we took dd there 2 weekends ago for one last trip as a family of 3 we stayed at Chula Vista it was pretty fun. Take care

May 11th, 2013, 09:44 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawmommy View Post
Thanks for the update! I hope things end up going the way you want. Have fun at the dells...we took dd there 2 weekends ago for one last trip as a family of 3 we stayed at Chula Vista it was pretty fun. Take care
I think you replied to the wrong thread

I mean you could be like me and deny it until baby is crowing.

May 11th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been having those menstrual type pains as well, I think they're just pregnancy pains, who knows. Oh and trust me, you'll know when you're having real contractions, they hurt a lot worse and feel different to period cramps.

May 12th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have had the lower pelvic pain. It is not like a contraction. It really hurt. The doctor told me it is just her head sitting on my pelvic area.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search