update

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By dmreed32
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2013, 06:28 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I know I haven't been around too much but between work and a broken laptop It's hard. This site can be a pain on my phone. A couple weeks ago I was bummed because my doctor said absolutely not to scheduling a c section date before 39 weeks. I'm fine with a scheduled c but I'm terrified of going into labor and it not being calm and planned out . I just don't think I'm going to make it to 39 weeks. I'm in tons of pain, mostly in the pelvic region. I had an ultrasound Thursday and the doctor told me that if I went into labor now they wouldn't try to stop it. She also said the baby is already 6.5 pounds which is scary. She said I had borderline too much fluid so I had to re take the one hour glucose test yesterday. She said she wants to see me back in a month if I make it till then but her exact words when we left were to feel free to go into labor! What? My due date is still 39 days away! So, anyway we will see when I see my regular doctor Thursday with results of the test and hopefully I can get a date. I do have a sinking suspicion though that I won't make it til my date, though.

This weekend we took Easton on one last hurrah as an only child. We are at a waterpark resort in the Dells. He is having a blast, I am exhausted. I'm in the room resting now so I figured I could update. I did go to the waterpark for a bit yesterday before it got way too crowded today. The water was pretty relaxing. Walking all over this huge resort has me really tired and sore though.

I got a decent picture at my ultrasound, the baby looks a lot like Easton.g

D&K's_mama, 4hearts and MamaSkunk like this.

May 11th, 2013, 06:57 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a cutie pie! Yikes about the bad appt tho

May 11th, 2013, 07:09 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Going into labor and then having the c/s wouldnt be too scary they would just take you back as it was scheduled. So try not to stress too much about that aspect. Huge hugs hun, we have a few moms whose baby is measuring large as well. One 7lbs and I believe another close to 8lbs. Remember its just an estimate and it can be off a pound in either direction. I hope the test results come back perfect! Thinking of you!
4hearts likes this.

May 11th, 2013, 10:28 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went into labor with DS before my scheduled c-section. Although having the contractions sucked, it was still nice and relaxed and calm. All they did was establish that I was actually really in labor. Once they did that, as soon as an OR was prepped I went back. I only waited about an hour for them to do that. It wasn't too bad.

I also am not sure that I am going to make it to my scheduled c-section. Had about 2 contractions an hour since yesterday that HURT. So, I don't know if I am gonna make it another 3 weeks also.

May 12th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just sending you good luck.

May 12th, 2013, 07:34 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck with everything! We have the same due date I def think baby needs to bake a fewmore wks though! What a strange thing for your Dr to say..

May 12th, 2013, 01:22 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I hate that you are in pain! I hope you are able to take it easy the next few weeks and relax before baby comes

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search