Monday Roll Call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who is here today?
How many weeks until early full term? (37 weeks)
Are you ready if baby were to come today?

May 13th, 2013, 09:34 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Here, and 37 weeks this coming Saturday. As for being ready for baby ... at this moment, no. I just got back from my weekly appointment and have a ear/sinus infection (2nd one in 2 months). House/baby gear wise, I guess we are ready, though. Mentally, not so much lol
May 13th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
I'll be 37 weeks on Saturday!
Am I ready? Emotionally, mentally, YES! Location wise? Nope! We HAD a place to set up a pack and play in this apartment in case he came before we moved...and then the apartment filled up with boxes and baby stuff...but we could make it work, it'll just be super cramped.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 13th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Rochelle
Present! 2 weeks, 1 day until full term. Absolutely not ready. I've been having bad daydreams about my water breaking right now and how berserk I would go if that happened. I've been really feeling the need to get my act together and last night I started working on preparing the girl's room for being a temporary nursery.
May 13th, 2013, 09:56 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me! I'm 34 weeks, so about 3 more weeks! It's crazy to think he could be here that soon! His room is basically ready, we just have to hang stuff on the walls. But all of his things are washed and put away and the crib & bassinet are ready to go. The rest of our house needs some work, so hopefully we can get that all done before he shows up. But as far as things being ready just for him, we would be set I think! Though I would prefer he waited at least 3 more weeks from today before he makes his appearance!
May 13th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!! 37 weeks on Friday. Honestly, if I were to go into labor this very minute, it would not be a good thing. He needs to wait at least until the end of the week. His car seat has been ordered and probably shipped and is expected to arrive between Thursday and Monday, I'm assuming closer to Thursday because we always get Target shipments fairly quickly. After that comes, we are good to go though.

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 13th, 2013, 10:09 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
3 more weeks! And no... absolutely not ready at all, mentally. Physically... I'm already overdue in my head, haha!
May 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have another 2 1/2 weeks until term.
Not ready yet. I really want to make it until June 5 - so that my kids will be out of school. Our anniversary is June 5 too so I am hoping for then

May 13th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here.
I have 2.5 weeks before I hit 37.
We still have things to do like install the car seat and pack our bags, but I plan on doing that this week.
I'm beginning to feel ready physically, but I am not ready emotionally. I want him to stay inside and finish growing and developing. Everyone (even strangers) keep telling me they can tell I don't have much longer, but it makes me so sad to think about this pregnancy being over. At the same time, I will be thrilled to meet my little guy. It's getting bittersweet, I guess.
May 13th, 2013, 10:44 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here!
I was 37 weeks yesterday. We are SO ready....well, minus installing the car seat. I'm going to start harping on DH to do it, so hopefully today after work he'll do it.
I had an appointment today and the doctor said my cervix is still closed. I hope she comes soon!

May 13th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm here. I still have 4 week tomorrow till I'm 37 weeks. I'm 99% ready for him.

May 13th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was told 38 weeks for twins is full term so not sure how to measure but I am 34w4d will be 35 weeks Friday. I do not feel ready but I could get it together I guess. I have everything I just need(I think) except girls names and my house to be deep cleaned, carseats reinstalled and finish packing bags.

May 13th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Veteran
Who is here today?: I am here

How many weeks until early full term? (37 weeks): I am 34 weeks 3 days so 2 weeks and 4 days away

Are you ready if baby were to come today?: not really... gotta get moving with cleaning, washing, and organizing. I just have no motivation I am so nauseous and exhausted!
May 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here

6 days away from full term.

We have everything ALMOST ready, but not quite. We have our new couch coming on Wednesday, Gabe starts childcare on Monday, We bought a van but its being detailed and everything on Thursday. Ugh, so although I am ready to meet this little guy... I REALLY hope he stays put until the weekend. It would make my life so much less hectic this week, lol.

Although the doctor was contemplating delivery this morning, I had a moment of panic. Although we are physically almost there, I was incredibly nervous I wasn't ready mentally for him to be here....

May 13th, 2013, 01:32 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Who is here today? I'm here!
How many weeks until early full term? (37 weeks) I was 37 weeks as of yesterday!
Are you ready if baby were to come today? Pretty much so , minus some house cleaning, car cleaning, and installing car seat! I wish my water would break RIGHT NOW!!!

May 13th, 2013, 01:43 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is here today? me.....teresa...aka mom2aidan (need to change that since i have another lil dude on the way but not sure to what)

How many weeks until early full term? (37 weeks) 2 more weeks until early full term

Are you ready if baby were to come today? I have a crib but it is not put together...thankfully i have a pack n play (still in the box) and we finally got the room rearranged and put together so yes in a way i guess i am a bit ready but i would like for everything to be DONE first

May 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm here!

I have 3 weeks until I hit 37 weeks.

I am not ready at all! Everything that I had on my to-do list is still on that list. We have done absolutely nothing and I am still just as frustrated about it.
May 13th, 2013, 05:09 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here. I have 2weeks 5 days until term. I spent the weekend getting ready, just in case tomorrow's BPP doesn't go as I expect. Mentally I am a little worried as I am only 34 weeks, but we have what we need at the house.
May 13th, 2013, 05:14 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
im here
a week away from 37 weeks
so ready for this baby to be here now
though im sure theres still a ton we need to do before she gets here =)

May 13th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.

A little over 3 weeks until 37 weeks.

I think we would be ok if they were born today but I'd like them to stay put at least until 36 weeks. Then they can come whenever they want.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search