Keeping busy

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2013, 10:36 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
How are you keeping yourself busy these last few weeks?
Gen88 likes this.

May 13th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
PACKING!! OMG, we sign a lease on our new place on the 31st, and our goal is to get most of our stuff moved on the 1st. So, we're busy busy busy trying to gather boxes and pack all our stuff up.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Laundry and finishing preparing Aidan's room. But most importantly, spending as much quality time with DD as I can before Aidan comes. It's hard to get that quality time in though because she's terribly independent.

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 13th, 2013, 11:16 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
My boys both have a lot of things going on in school, and then my big kid has an appointment at a children's hospital a couple hours away, and I don't really have to worry about "keeping myself busy" so much as trying to find time to actually relax. And relaxing includes working on end of the year gifts for the boys' teachers and double and triple checking to make sure everything is ready to go for baby.
May 13th, 2013, 11:18 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Working and goofing off on the computer.... I need more energy so i can properly clean the house and my van!

May 13th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been working on finishing her nursery and getting all her things ready, cleaning the house every day to make sure when the time comes my boys have clean clothes, dishes and a clean house. I'm pretty sure the day or two I'm at the hospital my boys will make a mess. Lol

May 13th, 2013, 11:47 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not allowed to keep busy: doctor's orders. I'm trying to keep busy while stationary. I need to finish (and by finish I mean start) my stepdaughter's Girl Scout troop scrapbook so I can send it with her to her meeting on Thursday. Unfortunately I cannot do that until the ink cartridges I ordered come in; hopefully tomorrow.

May 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Work stuff kept be busy the last couple weeks now since I'm working from home dd is keeping me busy now. I need to finish the babies room and sew cloth wipes & find owl material for bed skirts & valances. I am just kinda lazy & procrastinating lol!!

May 13th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Super Mommy
lots of cleaning!! and napping when i can. also when the weather is nice i make sure i take ds for a walk, gets us both some fresh air!
May 13th, 2013, 05:03 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Just daily life. Work and the girls. Lily has her dance recital in a few weeks so we've had practices and pictures.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search