Favorite baby stuff

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 2 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 1 Post By dmreed32
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Rochelle
What's your most favorite outfit out of everything you have for baby so far? Post pics!

How about your favorite toy/plushie?

Favorite practical item?

Favorite decorative thing (including furniture)?
May 14th, 2013, 09:23 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Outfit would have to be her pink sailor dress. I'll have to find a picture of it.

I dont have any toys or plushes for her yet.

Practical item is her mamaroo and we dont have much furniture for her. She will get Everett's crib when he goes into a toddler bed.
4hearts likes this.

May 14th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love my little guy's nursery. It's so pretty and calming in there, and it's full of things that make me happy. I had a hard time narrowing down what my favourite aspects are.

Outfit(s): The first is one that I bought, and I think is cute and funny, the second is a gift from my grandmother. She made the same thing for DD in purple when she was born.

Toy/Plushie: I couldn't pick just one because they all go together. I've been collecting little woodland animals whenever I see them and I think they look so sweet all together. The little red and white toadstool is actually a rattle, that I made myself out of felt.

Practical Item(s): I love the crib that we got. I love that it's a crib/changer combo with storage, and that it converts into a toddler and then double bed, and I love that I got it on sale for less than $200. I also love my rocker/recliner. It's so much more comfortable than the wooden glider that we had when DD was a baby.

Decorative: Hands down, I love my birch tree wall decal the best. It ties the whole room together, and just makes it serene in there.

4hearts and Gen88 like this.

May 14th, 2013, 01:13 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I haven't been thru most of the baby's stuff yet. It sounds weird but my mother in law had been goinginsane shopping at mostly rummage sales. My husband brought the second load home Sunday and I haven't been able to go thru it yet. There is no reason for me to buy clothes because she has purchased a ton I just have to see what I have for what size.

The favorite thing I have ( or will have) is something I bought my sister for ky now almost 12 yr old niece. It's like a travel screen dome. I don't see them anymore and they are perfect for a baby that doesn't crawl yet to go to outdoor places like parks, ball games, etc. We have passed it back and forth.
4hearts likes this.

May 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm going to have a pity party right now. I have some clothes but nothing that really stands out. It was just stuff that I could tolerate. I have no toys that are really for him. Practical item- well I did get pretty blue fabric so that I can use it as a Moby wrap. The only thing that is really special right now is a crochet baby blanket that a friend gave me. She had her aunt make it and it is so soft.
4hearts likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search