Quit Playing Games

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2013, 09:37 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I swear Payson is just like Everett. I will get a bit of a few good contractions and then they leave. Obviously I dont want her to come until she is fully developed and perfectly ready but this lasted for 4 weeks with Everett. Blah!

Anyone elses baby playing games with them?

May 17th, 2013, 09:48 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I'm so uncomfortable now and when the doctor checked yesterday his exact words were that he is nowhere near my pelvis..... Tell that to my swollen and sore pubic area. I'm not having any contractions but how heavy it feels I swear he could fall out any second haha

May 17th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Had BH in the second trimester. Now that I hit 35 not a single contraction felt. She must be happy where she is at.

May 17th, 2013, 11:24 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ME! He starts giving me BH that are timeable for hours. But they can be stopped, medically, so I guess its not really labor. Getting really antsy, but starting to believe I will be making it to my c-section after all. Bleh.

May 17th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Rochelle
Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) - YouTube

Ever since I read this thread title, I have had this **** song going through my head.. NOOOOoO!!! Make it stop!

no contractions yet
May 17th, 2013, 01:50 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me! I've been having an absurd amount of contractions every freaking day for weeks but almost everytime I get hooked up for my NST, nothing happens. I swear my dr is going to start thinking I'm crazy.

May 17th, 2013, 04:42 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Trey is...had to pretty much call in from work all week on my LOA (leave of absence) and yesterday I went in for 5 hours and started having sharp pains which dr says is my pelvic/hips spreading as he lowers himself into the birth canal as well as contractions so my supervisor at work sent me home. There are times I will have uncomfortable contractions (to me they just feel like menstrual cramps) and others I will be in so much pain I want to cry. I am ready to be done and this heat (with no a/c upstairs in this house....where we live at in laws) is MISERABLE.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search