End of pregnancy hormones?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mom2LillieAidan
  • 1 Post By overlinmommy17
  • 1 Post By Kyla0709
  • 1 Post By D&K's_mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2013, 09:35 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've done really good with mood swings and stuff most of the pregnancy. Occasionally more irritable or weepy, but nothing much worse than PMS. Just in the last week, I've been super weepy and preoccupied. I know hormones start changing again near the end of pregnancy because you start gearing up for labor and all that, but good lord. I'm on the brink of tears 90% of the time. Anyone else?

May 18th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I almost burst into tears on Wednesday morning when we were at SO 's cousin's high school graduation... I had to consciously stop myself from crying..
eshute likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 18th, 2013, 10:31 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
i literally cried all day yesterday....sobbing. I know we are right together as far as our due dates, so it makes sense lol.... it was horrible. i called my husband at work and i was literally sobbing and he was like "what's wrong...oh this baby must be coming soon!" which reminded me that i was probably just totally hormonal!
eshute likes this.

May 18th, 2013, 12:24 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm behind you girls, but I have noticed a change in my skin within the last week or so that I'm sure changing prego horomones are behind.

May 18th, 2013, 12:30 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
A week or two ago my skin decided to revert back to it's teenage breakout heyday, and I've been crabby as all heck lately. I blame it partly on the weather, too, though, because it's been hot and humid the last week.
May 18th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Super Mommy
I broke down yesterday over some stupid crap, and unfortunately my DH was home for lunch and had to witness it, poor guy. Then he gets all stupid and tells me to "calm down" cause that's real easy to do, right? So then I spew off about how he needs to allow me to be a pregnant hormonal crazy person every now and then. Ha!
eshute likes this.
May 18th, 2013, 04:28 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been soooo terribly moody for a couple weeks now and it takes nothing to make me cry!! Dd made me spill a whole bowl of cereal on her and I today and it soaked us both went allover the recliner end table. And the wall.. I just started balling crying.. I'm overwhelmed thinking about having a 14 month old and newborn even though I have done it before this time I do have a 5 and 6 yr old too.. idk I just feel like my life is cleaning constantly and. Always doing for everyone else ..most days it doesn't bother me and I love my role as a mother but it does get overwhelming!
eshute likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search