update

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Veteran
I want to start off by saying, I feel bad that I don't update as often as I should. I am much more active on facebook and on mobile phone and what not. I have just been so busy with work and appointments for myself and my daughter. I recently had my 35 week appointment last Thursday and I am now on to weekly appointments! yay everything with him looked good, except he is still breech :/ I am trying to do things to get him to turn now and I pray he does. My doctor said that if he does not turn by 37 weeks, then she will try ECV with him.

I am so happy that this pregnancy is coming to a close. I have not enjoyed it one bit because pregnancy just doesn't seem to agree with my body. I will be much happier to have baby Logan here and hopefully to work on getting myself feeling back to normal. I am very anxious about the baby coming and how it's going to change my family and how I am going to feel, being that I am certain I had postpartum depression/anxiety after the birth of my daughter..

well I have always had anxiety just have never seen anyone about it and it elevated after my daughter was born because I was always afraid something would happen to her. I never saw anyone about this because I don't want to be put on any medication I'd rather try to cope/work through things myself and there are other cans of worms I would rather not open in seeing someone. PLUS I won't have insurance after my 6 week check unless I change jobs to a job that has insurance or go back to school for a third degree, which I want to do if I can't still find a job in my career field.

I am just so excited to give Chloe a sibling. I think it will be really good for her. Of course, I worry about how she will react but more than anything I would have hated for her to be an only child.

Honestly, all I can think about is having Logan and all the things I need to jump back into and losing all this baby weight. I just have so much going on. I am exhausted. I know I work too much. I work a regular 40 hour work week but, when it's available, I pick up overtime because I never know when it will be available or not.. the past couple of weeks I have worked 65-70 hour work weeks and I know I need to slow down because baby is coming and I definitely don't wanna go into labor at work. I feel terrible all the time but I feel like a failure if I am not providing like a good mom should. I get off work at midnight tonight and so this week I am back down to 49 hours for this week.. I have tomorrow off, which I will need to spend cleaning though and really sucking it up and preparing for baby. I have put everything off to last minute!

Anyway, everything is good though.. no signs of any early labor or anything.. just the braxton hicks.. but I am not too worried. I had my daughter at 39 weeks 1 day and so my doctor doesn't seem to concerned either and says I can continue on how I am. How is everyone else?? I am soo pumped to see there are some signs of labor and even a few babies!! WOO here we go!!
May 19th, 2013, 07:43 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you're doing well in general and excited for your baby boy! I hope you don't have the same problems with anxiety that you had before and I will be praying that you can get a job that gives you insurance and also lets you make the money you need without having to work such crazy hours. You need more of a break for your sanity! Let us know how job/insurance things work out!

May 19th, 2013, 09:11 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Thanks for the update Hun. I hope things continue to go well. And all the things you are worried about with Chole is the same we all worry about whether its baby #2 or 5. Huge hugs!

May 20th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I agree with what Lyndsey said. Some exact worries I have with this baby's don't want to feel like I neglect the girls. You are a bright, smart, intelligent, career driven woman! I have not a doubt you will balance this whole new family dynamic out! So glad to hear that you and baby are doing so well!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search