Who is full

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 1 Post By Karen78
  • 1 Post By Steph625

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Who is full term as of today and how are you doing? I cannot wait to start hearing about deliveries daily.

May 20th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 38 weeks today - as soon as DH gets home from his trip today it's go time. Sex, pineapple, and spicy foods here I come...lol.

May 20th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I'm 37 weeks today and according to my doc 37 weeks is full term. I always thought 38 was, but whatever. I'm in denial so I'm telling myself I have another week. I'm feeling alright except I feel like I have a pinched nerve in my back. It's different than a sore muscle. So annoying. I gimp around the house and sometimes it's so painful I cry out. Ugh! I didn't have this last time, but then again I didn't have a toddler to pick up.
Kim3 likes this.

May 20th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'll be 37 weeks this Saturday. I would still like to bake til June 3rd. Then I might consider DTD and what not. Two weeks ago I was so over this pregnancy cuz I was just so uncomfortable and my back hurt so bad. I seemed to have improved so I'd like to wait a couple more weeks. Plus I'm going out of town on the first and I don't want to miss church in the second. That's why I'm shooting for the 3rd!

And karen78....you can't have this baby til your dad returns home from Africa!!!!!
Karen78 likes this.
May 20th, 2013, 07:49 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
38 weeks today

May 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
37 weeks as of yesterday! Cannot believe after nearly delivering last Sunday here I am, no baby in sight. I guess that is just the way it goes though. I have an appointment this afternoon. Hopefully I will have made some more progress.

May 20th, 2013, 08:33 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm 37 weeks today! I have a feeling I have awhile still though.

May 20th, 2013, 08:55 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I'm 37 weeks as of Saturday, and suddenly I am done. I had contractions all night, Omega has definitely dropped some because walking is suddenly way worse than before, and I'm fighting an ear/sinus infection that just makes me feel overall blech. If it wasn't for the fact that I have things to do this week yet, I'd be ready for baby to come NOW. /end whining
May 20th, 2013, 09:02 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was 38 weeks yesterday. I'm not-so-secretly hoping I get sent to the hospital from my appointment today. My BP is on the rise again. I'm done. I've even (sorta) come to terms with the possibility of a c-section even though I know I'm going to start bawling if it actually comes to that.

May 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be 38 weeks this coming Friday. I am so over this. Everything hurts and my swelling is worse than ever now. I woke up this morning and it felt and looked like my feet were puffy little clouds. It has gotten a little better as the day has progressed though. But of course, as I'm sitting here typing this, I'm pretty sure I just had a contraction....

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 20th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 37 weeks as of this past Saturday, and I'm SOOOO done. I've been having menstrual like cramps and contractions off and on all weekend, and it feels like I've been kicked in the hoohoo by someone wearing a steel toed boot. DH has even come around from willing the baby to stay in, to just accepting he can come at any time. Hopefully at my appointment tomorrow he tells me that I've made lots of progress, and little guy will come SOON!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 20th, 2013, 12:04 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
According to the EDD I've been using all along (June 13th), I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday. According to the due date my OB and u/s dr decided without telling me (June 10th and apparently they have been going by this all along and I never knew), I'm 37 weeks today.

Either way, I'm done. Baby is large and my fluid levels are high so I'm pretty much stretched to capacity. Been having TONS of contractions, cramps, and back pain lately so hopefully something will happen before too long.

May 20th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Super Mommy
I too, am full term-I am 37 weeks today!
May 20th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not me... im only 35w3d

May 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be full term on Thursday! cantttttt wait!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search