Monday Roll Call-EVERYONE CHECK IN

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2013, 01:22 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am miserable as well. Near constant backache, contractions nearly every hour--day and night, just not back on a regular pattern again yet.

At this point, I just really want him to come before my scheduled c-section so he can pick his own birthday. I have an appointment this afternoon too. I will see if I have made any progress. I am really crossing my fingers.

DH has been irritating the crap out of me. He has been probably more moody than I have. I have no idea what his deal is. Must just be hitting him that things are about to change too... So he isn't being too helpful.

May 20th, 2013, 01:28 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaze View Post
but i feel like a walrus with heartburn...and I just want to stay home and eat bananas.
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this statement!

I'm feeling okay. I'm mostly just tired. My feet and hips ache but it could be worse. I'm not really having any contractions yet.

I am thinking I have about 4.5 weeks to go. I'm going to guess June 20th.

DH is being really patient with me. He gets me dessert every night and tries to ignore my crazy rants or temper tantrums.
sunnydaze likes this.
May 20th, 2013, 01:43 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.
Doc is going to induce me around 39 weeks if I don't go on my own, so my guess is day after Memorial Day.
DH has been fantastic. He gets mad when I do anything, even though the doc said I can do little things as long as I take a break in between.

May 20th, 2013, 01:46 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
How are you feeling? T.I.R.E.D. just flat exhausted 24/7 and so ready to NOT have a baby in my belly anymore!!!!
any guesses as to when baby will be here? Umm never?! is what it feels like! ha but I'm guessing late, trying to hold out hope she comes early lol
How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? like a queen....when someone yells at him! LOL He knows how tired and pregnant I am, so he does try. He works all day and knows I need a break when he gets home so he does all of the nightly bedtime duties with Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCrafty View Post

I am thinking I have about 4.5 weeks to go. I'm going to guess June 20th.
That would be put me 3 days early, so I'm not betting on it, BUT it would be really cool because Connor's birthday is 5/20 and our niece is 7/20 ....so 6/20 would just be awesome!!

May 20th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Super Mommy
How are you feeling? it changes hourly lol, definitely feel huge and pregnant and ready to pop. i'm either exhausted or have a ton of energy.
any guesses as to when baby will be here? i'm thinking mid-end of june (father's day would be awesome!)
How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? he's been treating me pretty well, he's been doing great with getting me my craving foods lol but as for helping out around the house he could be doing a lot more. i would love a backrub or footrub but i'm still waiting on those :-P
May 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Pretty uncomfortable everyday. Very anxious and just keep thinking it will be any day now that the labor starts. I have an apt Wednesday and I am really hoping I am at 5 and they send me to hospital to induce. I am DONE!!!

Any guesses as to when baby will be here? Hoping sometime this week.

How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? Really good. Very attentive. I think he is nervous because we have two daughters already, but they were mine from a previous marriage, so this is his first labor experience and newborn experience. I think he is anxious just to get the labor over and me be off of bedrest. And of course meet Aubrey!

~Kristin~
May 20th, 2013, 02:47 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here. Feeling tired, but OK. The heat really zaps a lot of the energy.

We schedule the c-section next week, but for now shooting for June 10. I like June 7, because it would be exactly 6 months apart on the boys birthdays.

He's been really good. He knows I am ready to get my body back and be able to move freely.
May 20th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here

I am hoping to delivery June 10-15. My DD is June 21.

DH is great. He understands my desire to nap on the weekend.

May 20th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Super Mommy
How are you feeling?: exhausted, nauseated, large, hot, dizzy, achy (lower back and sciatic nerve pain).. ready for this to be O.V.E.R!!

any guesses as to when baby will be here?: June 15 sticks out to me, but I really don't know

How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks: same as usual
May 20th, 2013, 03:27 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. Feeling alright. Just sick of not being able to breathe! (Which I have decided isn't going to go away until he's born.) Getting more worn out though, I guess. But overall I can't complain too much.

I hope he stays in there for at least 2 more weeks so we can pass the 37 week mark. After that, he is welcome anytime! I feel like he will come before his due date... Just not sure how far before!

My husband keeps getting mad at me bc I get frustrated and yell at him. He told me yesterday that if I yelled at him again I was going to be doing the rest of what needs to be done by myself. I told him I don't mean to yell, I'm just frustrated and tired and miserable and want everything to be done so we don't have to worry about it anymore! He also made a comment about how I just sit and watch him do stuff and don't help. I said "if you were this pregnant, you wouldn't want to or be able to do much either!" He just thinks I'm making up how I feel or something, which drives me crazy! My birthday is next week, so he better come through on that and at least make me feel a little special!
May 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here and feeling crappy. Everything aches, I'm exhausted from never being able to sleep. I'm just done done DONE!

I'm guessing she will show up sometime in the next 2 weeks. I've never made it past 39 weeks before and with my fluid levels being so high I may end up not having a choice of her coming a little early.

I hate to jinx things because everything has been so rough between us this entire pregnancy but DF has been absolutely wonderful lately. It's like it is finally clicking for him what I am going through and he has been super sweet and affectionate FINALLY!
Gen88 likes this.

May 20th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling?

UGH! That about sums it up. Joint pain, swelling, overall just worn out.

any guesses as to when baby will be here?

I'm thinking within the next week and half. I've been having stronger contractions. I know the longest they will let me go is June 12th but I don't see my body hanging on for that long.

How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks?

Eh so so. He does try. I think it's me being more needy than usual that is throwing things off.
May 20th, 2013, 05:53 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling very crampy and it feels like her head has dropped into my pelvis and it is very uncomfortable. I am working full time and it is exhausting. I have a field trip tomorrow.

I do not know when she will come, I wonder if these cramps mean anything? My dd was 8 days later and I am not due until the 23rd of June so I'm not holding my breath.

My dh has been okay, we have been getting into stupid fights a lot but it is because I am super hormonal and stressed and he just doesn't seem to get it or cut me any slack. He is great about letting me rest if I need it though so it comes and goes. I think it is my fault and I have to bite my tongue more. I am so up and down with mood swings lately.

May 20th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Super Mommy
I am feeling super tired, sometimes I get a burst of energy and I totally take advantage of those days. I've been feeling really crampy and a lot more pressure the last few days. Hopefully that means he's engaged! I'm really moody and EVERYTHING gets on my nerves.

I have a feeling he may come early. And if he doesn't, I'll probably be induced before my due date, due to high BP anyways. But I'm hoping he'll come on his own at 37-38 weeks. My hubby said he has a feeling he thinks he'll come early too, and so has everyone else in our family. It'd be really neat if he came June 3rd. As DS1 was born on the first and DS2 was born on the second, so third child born on the third would just be wacko. But I won't be quite 37 weeks yet, so I'd prefer him to hang out until he's full term.

DH has been pretty awesome! He's really been good at picking up my slack, as long as I ask, it gets done. If I don't ask, well, you know how men are.

Last edited by Kyla0709; May 20th, 2013 at 06:44 PM.
May 20th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Regular
I'm feeling ok. Getting really ready to be done being pregnant, like everyone else I'm sure I lost the mucus plug last week and I have a growth ultrasound tomorrow morning. I am having some crimping right now and some new pains that I haven't had before. Nothing really painful though.

My guess is next week some time, but really, I have no idea.

SO is treating me great! As always he is being extra non argumentative
May 20th, 2013, 07:35 PM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling pretty good - just tired. Only 4 more days of work before maternity leave!

Baby will be here May 30th - our May 28th C-section date got pushed back.

DH has been pretty good - trying to help me finish all my must have projects before baby is here.

May 20th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm feeling better these days. I have slightly more energy and able to manage sciatic pain.
I'm hoping for June 6th. If not then, not til June 11th or after. I have a busy June.
Husband is ok. I just don't think he gets it. I'm still doing all the cleaning and all the laundry. I spend my days cleaning up after everyone. I ask for help. Sometimes I get it. Most if time I just do it myself. Oh well.
May 20th, 2013, 08:06 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here and I'm exhausted. Partly from being pregnant, partly from life. I'm still crossing my fingers for June 14, even though I am feeling so done. And DH is doing ok... He'd better step it up.

May 21st, 2013, 03:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Ok I guess. Sunday night I'm pretty sure I was having contractions but they stopped.
any guesses as to when baby will be here? I am not so secretly hoping for my bday the 26th. I really think in the next week or so.
How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? (like a queen should be your answer )
Meh...the last few days has been pretty good but he just doesn't get I have limitations of what I can do...ugh

May 21st, 2013, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!!
I've feeling lots of BH lately and sometimes a bit painful ones, babygirl doesn't move as much anymore, she's totally out out of room.
DH has been treating me like a Queen and always tells me to make sure my cellphone is charged and even taught DS to know how to call him just in case I go in to labor and I'm dying of pain lol I told him I'm sure I can get around if I go in to labor haha. He's too funny. We are getting soooo close

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search