Monday Roll Call-EVERYONE CHECK IN

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2013, 09:38 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We are getting so close to our EDDs, so everyone please check in!

How are you feeling?
any guesses as to when baby will be here?
How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? (like a queen should be your answer )

May 20th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling energetic, anxious, and miserable all at the same time. Everything below the waist is killing me. Add menstrual like cramps and contractions that are nowhere near consistent enough for me to feel happy, I'm feeling done. LOL

My gut instinct is that I won't make it to June 1st with this baby. But he might surprise me.

DH is smothering me! LOL I'm not allowed to do anything if he's around. I'm trying to get some boxes packed while he's at work so I don't see his look of disapproval.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
May 20th, 2013, 09:45 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? On minute I feel great, the next I feel like crap. I've also been super weepy for a few days.
any guesses as to when baby will be here? Well, if she's not here soon, they'll be inducing me.
How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? The same as always. He's pre-occupied about work and money and doing the whole provider thing so I try not to get irritated with him. For now, he's in denial and says he'll freak out once I'm in labor. Poor guy. haha.

May 20th, 2013, 09:47 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I am here! Some days I am having a lot of contractions, but they just come and go. I have an appt today (I havent' had one in 2 wks) so I am excited to hear what the doc says.
I am imagining that baby will come late, since all of my other kids have. Although this baby is the only baby I have ever had measure large on u/s, so maybe that means something?
DH is treating me pretty much the same. He travels alot for work, and this is the last week he will be travelling, then finally will be home to wait for the baby to come!

May 20th, 2013, 09:50 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling OK but I keep getting waves of nausea lately.
Nope no guesses as I don't want to jinx myself and go overdue again. DH is guessing the 8th though.
We have been kind of grouchy with each other...I think its my hormones and his being depressed over lack of a job combined with being around each other all day every day.

May 20th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel good except for the sciatica. It's always there, but worse some days.

I think he'll stay put for a couple more weeks at least.

With all that's going on with my dad, I need baby to stay until he's ready and 100%.
May 20th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling pain. And swelling. But at least I can eat these days and have next to no heartburn now (yay for baby dropping).
I'm guessing sometime this week. We'll see what doc says tomorrow.
He is treating me well, as usual. He's anxious to become a dad and I think kind of nervous as well. But he is sweet and loving to me (when we're not both yelling at each cuz we miscommunicated about DTD, lol).

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Rochelle
Still stressed, tired but am getting more motivated to get stuff done so at least there's that.

June 25th, it's just a date that has stuck in my head. I'd be 41 weeks then.

He was being kind of a butt for the past week but not terrible and then last night he was being super duper sweet and sappy. I'll take it!
May 20th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm feeling ok when I don't over due it.
I have no idea when he will come.
He's been about the same. He helps if he's up to it but doesn't go out of the way to do it.

May 20th, 2013, 10:32 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Today... I feel fantastic. Besides the fact that I want to eat everything within a mile of myself.
No clue when kiddo will make his debut. Hopefully he stays in for another 30 days!
The hubs has been pretty wonderful. But... that could be because he's getting more action than usual. Either way we were both like... 33 days, give or take yesterday. Ish is getting real!
May 20th, 2013, 10:34 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I'm feeling done. D.O.N.E. Last night I actually thought it might be baby time ... lots of contractions and pressure down low. But I eventually fell asleep and still no baby this morning so ... *shrug*

I really have no idea as to when baby may make his/her appearance. I'm thinking before my due date, but as to a specific date no idea. As long as we make it past Saturday, I'm fine with whenever.

DH is being pretty awesome. He takes my nagging and grumping in stride, helps out a lot, and is putting in overtime when he can so I don't have to stress quite so much about money.
May 20th, 2013, 10:47 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Well I only worked 5 hrs last week and took today off because I have had a feeling of morning sickness mixed with stomach flu....not fun

any guesses as to when baby will be here? i have an online poll and I believe my son will be here June 5 but a few say the end of May

How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? (like a queen should be your answer ) Eh....the way he always treats me! LOL

May 20th, 2013, 11:01 AM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. Feeling good when I can be lazy about things, but still working full time, so pretty tired and achy most of the time.
I'd love for her to show up in about 2 weeks, but we'll see.
DH is being nice as always.

May 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
How are you feeling? back hurts, belly is heavy, hooha is swollen
any guesses as to when baby will be here? I was 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced last Thursday. We'll see if anything has changed this Thursday. If not, my guess is June 5th or 6th (at least that's my hope)
How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? Pretty good. He got me a gift certificate for my bday that I'm gonna use for a pregnancy massage this weekend!

May 20th, 2013, 11:06 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you feeling? pretty good I have my moments with backache. feet are sweeling pretty good. Slepy a lot. But getting things done.
any guesses as to when baby will be here? Hopefully not for awhile yet as I am due at the end of June. Hopeing all my testing goes well and he doesn't have to come early, even though I an anxious to meet him.
How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks? Pretty decent. He knows I am keeping busy but also telling me to rest a lot too. I have still been working full time too.
May 20th, 2013, 11:07 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling okay. Sore and achy but that is to be expected I guess. No idea when this little girl will come. I am hoping for the first week of June (which would put me at 38 weeks). DH is the same as always. He is actually making things a little difficult for me right now because he always wants to go out and do stuff. I think it is hitting him that it will only be a few more weeks of just his boys so he is trying to do a bunch of special stuff. Which is great...but i am tired!
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
May 20th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling?

Like I hate everyone. Mostly those with penises. No real reason.

any guesses as to when baby will be here?

Soon if she knows whats good for her!

How is DH/SO treating you these last few weeks?

He is a saint. Today is our 10 year anny....and he is trying to take me out for a nice dinner....

but i feel like a walrus with heartburn...and I just want to stay home and eat bananas.

I'm a miserable beotch.
TeresaV, MrsLat and MamaSkunk like this.

May 20th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Restless, busy, definitely nesting (again).

I had thought this baby would come early or maybe on time but i'm thinking this will be another late one for me, lol

DH is doing alright by me, I guess. When I get all stressed he doesn't react to that well and we end up fighting :\

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

May 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM
First time mommy :)
Still here and waiting! Feeling very very anxious and just ready to have my son. Had a doctor's appointment today and I am still having no progress. I have been 70% effaced for 3 weeks, but still not dilating. I have chosen to be induced next week if I still have no progress by my Tuesday appointment. So looks like little Axe man will be here by the end of next week!

My husband has been wonderful to me. He is actually in VA until June 1st, so he will be much easier to get ahold of instead of having to call Bahrain and hunt him down through an 8hr time difference!
May 20th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Overwhelmingly uncomfortable. No matter how I sit or lay or stand, I can't get comfortable. I had a huge surge of energy for a couple of hours on Friday, and went nesting crazy - laundry, organizing, cleaning, freezer meals, even cookie baking. But other than that burst, I've been exhausted.

I WANT baby to come now. But I feel instinctively like he's going to stay put until my due date. Just 2 more weeks.

DH has been kind of off and on with me. He's really stressed with work and money and the impending birth. He was the same way just before DD was born, and once she arrived he was a lot better. So with his stress he can be a little cranky with me...but even still, he treats me well. He makes sure I rest as much as I need to, and when I don't feel like cooking or cleaning he either does it himself or goes and picks up food for me. He's on his way home from a trip to Ohio right now, and apparently he picked up a late Mother's Day present for me while he was there. So yeah. Sweet and caring mixed with cranky and stressed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search