My son had to have had a talk with Ellianna

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Kim3
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 4 Post By navywifey2003

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He somehow was under the impression that babies come out of the belly button (and he is 8). I finally told him the truth. I think he was talking with Ellianna though. She is definitely trying to get out through my belly button all day.
navywifey2003 and rcjh12 like this.

May 21st, 2013, 06:21 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha. How adorable. My grandmother on my dad's side was born in Italy and she believed that babies came out of the belly button up until she was pregnant with her first child!! How crazy is that?! Haha.
rcjh12 likes this.

May 21st, 2013, 07:16 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
That's funny. I have an eight and six year old...I wonder what they think!
May 21st, 2013, 08:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh dear my 4 year old has been to the daycares farm too many time bc she has told be that babies come out of your bottom and on a seperate occasion has told me that babies are bloody when they come out. I sure wish she would come to me with babies come from the belly button. I left it at mommy goes to the hospital & the doctor will help get the babies out of my tummy

May 21st, 2013, 09:32 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
Too funny that is cute My DD has no clue. She just keeps telling me that she is going to take Grayson out for me. Umm... no thanks Joce

May 21st, 2013, 09:59 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hey at least your 4 year old didn't go to preschool the day after Everett was born and explain exactly how babies are born. And the baby hurt mommy then she fed him her boob. Sigh, those were some interesting explanations.

May 22nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
Hey at least your 4 year old didn't go to preschool the day after Everett was born and explain exactly how babies are born. And the baby hurt mommy then she fed him her boob. Sigh, those were some interesting explanations.
Nice!

I had to explain to Lily the basic concept because she wants to know every little detail about everything in life or else she will bug the daylights out of me until I tell her. But she does remember how much I bled after Abri was born and she was only 2 at the time. She will not let it go that "Mommy had purple water and it dripped all over the floor." I guess the blood looked purplish on the dark brown floors of the recovery room. She's even warned Abri about it. "Don't worry if you see purple water. Sometimes that happens when you have a baby."
May 22nd, 2013, 05:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
C section was way easier to explain to Sebastian.

May 22nd, 2013, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
Oh dear!!! I was wondering how that works with a home birth if you allow your kids to be there or not through the whole process.

May 22nd, 2013, 08:56 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DD believes we are just gonna go get Tristan from the store. Yet she does understand he's in my stomach right now cause just yesterday she yanked up my shirt and she told Tristan to come out and play with her lol

May 22nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawmommy View Post
Oh dear!!! I was wondering how that works with a home birth if you allow your kids to be there or not through the whole process.
It was interesting to say the least. They werent there the whole time but they kept peeking in.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search