How am I going to ...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 3 Post By overlinmommy17
  • 1 Post By mommyandwife08
  • 1 Post By Kalynas_Mom
  • 1 Post By D&K's_mama
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 3 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 4 Post By TeresaV
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 2 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2013, 05:57 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
MAKE IT FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO?!

I can't wait to have this baby!! There must be some sort of hormonal shift that happens when you reach 38/39 weeks that makes you completely insane to not be pregnant anymore!

My hands and feet are already swollen today and I am so uncomfortable sitting at my desk at work. I could barely drive the kids to school today because it's impossible to look behind to see if i am going to back in to any cars!

I am just DONE! This weekend is supposed to be really nice here so I say it's a great weekend to have a baby!

I just hope she comes soon. I was 80% and 2 CM at my doctor's appointment yesterday... Come on little Maddie!!

May 22nd, 2013, 05:58 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope it happens soon for you!
overlinmommy17 likes this.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
May 22nd, 2013, 05:59 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Come on baby!!!

The last little while is so brutal. Regarding driving, I drove DD to school this morning and I went to back into the spot in the parking lot (there's a chain link fence behind the spots) and I accidentally backed into it.....oops. Not hard, but I couldn't turn around far enough to see how close I was!

The full moon is on Saturday, maybe you'll have some luck

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
May 22nd, 2013, 06:16 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope she comes soon for u!!! I know that feeling! I'm starting to get to that point now and I still have 4 wks ugh... trying to carry a 14 month around and bending over all the time just hurts..I'm sick of hurting!!

May 22nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am going absolutely CRAZY. This last week and a half until my c/s is going to go sooooo slow. Just so so ready to be done. I can't bend over at all without pain, I am not sleeping, and have the most horrid backache 24/7. Trying to do alot to keep myself busy but it is hard when everything hurts so bad. Come on baby!!

May 22nd, 2013, 09:29 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Im going crazy and I just hit 37 weeks. Huge hugs we are almost there ladies!

May 22nd, 2013, 09:57 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly what you mean. At 37 weeks it was like someone flipped a switch in my brain. Get this freakin kid out!

May 22nd, 2013, 10:39 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't believe some of you are already 38-39 weeks!! It's getting so close! I bet next week, we have an explosion of babies!
May 22nd, 2013, 10:42 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
I can't believe some of you are already 38-39 weeks!! It's getting so close! I bet next week, we have an explosion of babies!
HAHAHA I totally just pictured a vagina shooting out babies. Oh wow.

May 22nd, 2013, 11:06 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Soready to be done, here, too. This heat is killing me. I woke up this morning with the urge to murder something. SO took one look at me and said "you ok?". I looked at him and said "No. I'm SUPER irritable. Like, take PMS irritable and multiply it by 10. I'm SUPER pissy." And he got the sad look on his face and asked if it was him and I calmly said "No. I'm 38 weeks pregnant, I'm hot, my hormones are changing and I want to kill something." I wasn't even nice to my dog this morning and I get upset when someone looks at my dog wrong. *deep breath* So, I'm right there with ya!

May 22nd, 2013, 12:00 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I know what you mean and I still have almost 5 weeks to go. I remember feeling done at this point with my first, but not with my second. I wanted to murder my coworker this morning because she called out for sleeping poorly last night. WT F?!? B*^@$, I am 35 weeks pregnant with my 3rd kid, spend the day in my swollen feet and then you will feel what a poor night's sleep really feels like!
overlinmommy17 and eshute like this.
May 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hit the wall at 36 weeks, but what really takes the cake (mmm, cake...) for me right now is that ALL of us have had this long, drawn-out cold for over a week. I'm enormous, we have a ton of appointments and crap to do, and NOW I get sick?! DD is driving me insane which bums me out because I really wanted to enjoy our last bit of time with her as an only child, but she's not sleeping and I don't have the energy to keep up with her. Just let me die! Ahem.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search