Funny dream

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes
  • 10 Post By MarylandMama
  • 2 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 1 Post By zkat
  • 3 Post By crawmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2013, 04:53 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had an odd dream last night that we were all friends in real life an not just online. It made me smile. I really appreciate you ladies and, with everything that has gone on for me during the course of my pregnancy, I don't think I would even remotely ready to have a baby. Taking a few minutes most days to log in and talk pregnancy has made this more real than it would have been since I haven't really had any other time to really focus on being pregnant. And the support you ladies have given me through all of this is appreciated more than you could ever know. It amazes me how quick this group is to support and pray for one another in both big and small circumstances. I think that is quite unique. Just thought I would share. Hugs to you all!

May 23rd, 2013, 06:26 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
That is so awesome I love this group too... It's such a blessing to have a group of girls to support you and listen to you!!

May 23rd, 2013, 06:38 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel the same way. I don't have many women to talk to that have experienced "normal" pregnancies. And the ones that have, their children are much older so their memories are a bit off. Haha. I really enjoy reading about everyone else's experiences and I can't tell you ladies how much all of your support and advice has meant to me, especially when things with SO were so hectic and unpredictable in the beginning. I really don't know how I would have handled things in the beginning if I wasn't able to come here and vent and get the support I desperately needed.
MamaSkunk and sunnydaze like this.

May 23rd, 2013, 06:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
right in the feels

May 23rd, 2013, 09:03 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003

May 23rd, 2013, 11:13 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is also nice to have a place to go for RELIABLE, real-life advice and know it's legit. I'm sure every one of us has Googled something and had results that link to ridiculous boards full of women who don't even seem the least bit realistic. I have learned more from you ladies than any book, friend, or doctor.
MamaSkunk likes this.

May 23rd, 2013, 11:29 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have become friends with a lot of members of the Dec. 2010 PR in real life. Anytime one of us travels to an area with another member, we plan a meet up. We chat almost daily on our FB group and really have become a close family of 67 moms. It is amazing and awesome!

Kat.
MamaSkunk likes this.
May 23rd, 2013, 11:35 AM
Rochelle
That's so funny bc I actually had a dream the night before last specifically about you. I didn't mention it bc I thought you'd find it weird.. haha.

I felt a little psychic bc the next morning I read about how you were in L&D that night.

It would be fun to get everyone together in one room. That would be a good thing to have on a bucket list.
May 23rd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I do sometimes forget that we are not friends in 'real life' lol!
zkat, TeresaV and MamaSkunk like this.

May 23rd, 2013, 03:37 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love this group also! I also love that there are a bunch near me that I CAN meet someday in real life. And I know that there bare definitely a few ladies here who even tho they are farther away I have bonded to.

May 24th, 2013, 05:55 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4hearts View Post
That's so funny bc I actually had a dream the night before last specifically about you. I didn't mention it bc I thought you'd find it weird.. haha.

I felt a little psychic bc the next morning I read about how you were in L&D that night.

It would be fun to get everyone together in one room. That would be a good thing to have on a bucket list.
That is so funny! Let me know if you have a dream that I actually have this baby. I did last night, come to think of it, but it's pretty hazy and I don't remember much about it. But as much as I want a baby with a summer birthday, I am soooooooooo done feeling like crap all the time. So if you have any info for me, please pass it on!

May 24th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Rochelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMama View Post
That is so funny! Let me know if you have a dream that I actually have this baby. I did last night, come to think of it, but it's pretty hazy and I don't remember much about it. But as much as I want a baby with a summer birthday, I am soooooooooo done feeling like crap all the time. So if you have any info for me, please pass it on!

Ok, I often have forum dreams where I dream in 'post' style. It was a post from some women we've never seen before and she was having some type of issues. You were the first poster under hers and were offering her sympathy. And that's it, LOL. I think I may have read the post about you being sick right before I went to bed and it formulated in my head and caused the dream. Sorry, no predictions. But I will def tell anyone on here if I have any birth dreams about them bc now I'm sure I will.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search