Bored

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, I don't know about you all but I spend a great deal of my time bored as heck these days. So I just wanted to put it out there that if anyone else is bored all the time and could use someone to shoot the breeze with, I'm always available (except when I'm not, lol) and I'd be willing to give my cell number to anyone who wants it (privately, of course). :-) just pm me if you want to talk

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 24th, 2013, 08:10 AM
MommaMandaPanda89's Avatar I'm having a Girl!
ey giiirl! lol I'm pretty bored too....only thing keeping me busy really is that I'm still working full-time.... boo

*Amanda*

May 24th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Booooooooooo work!!

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 24th, 2013, 08:49 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I'm not to bored chasing toddlers and older kids. but once school is out i will be bored lol

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

May 24th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPennyRoyalTea View Post
Booooooooooo work!!
i know right? I kinda wish I would have been able to take some time off before little Emma gets here, but then again I would be just sitting at home waiting on a birth story lol

How are you feeling today?

*Amanda*

May 24th, 2013, 09:07 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am super bored. Because of previous divorce I only get my son on holidays and every other weekend and I started maternity leave early per Dr request so I've been super bored.

May 24th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2aidan View Post
I am super bored. Because of previous divorce I only get my son on holidays and every other weekend and I started maternity leave early per Dr request so I've been super bored.
BoooO to all of that!! That stinks!
What are you doing all day to occupy yourself? Any hobbies or crafts or anything?

*Amanda*

May 24th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMandaPanda89 View Post
i know right? I kinda wish I would have been able to take some time off before little Emma gets here, but then again I would be just sitting at home waiting on a birth story lol

How are you feeling today?
I'm feeling alright, just achey and sore like usual. And terribly tired. Seriously, I'm a SAHM and my daughter occupies herself quite a bit so I usually sit around and catch up on random tv shows or try to find housework to do. I'm just so restless, sitting around, waiting for labor to start. We're currently trying the "what gets them in, gets them out" method to see if that helps any. I'm just so darned impatient and I wanna meet my little guy like yesterday.

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 24th, 2013, 11:07 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMandaPanda89 View Post
BoooO to all of that!! That stinks!
What are you doing all day to occupy yourself? Any hobbies or crafts or anything?
I am on JM, Facebook, playing BINGO on my tablet, taking naps, TRYING to get things organized as we are still rearranging our room trying to get the nursery nook area all done....so no, there really aren't any hobbies or crafts keeping me busy. And the worst part...I have no car so I am going insane!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search