We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Had my 36 week exam today. I am exactly 36 weeks. I am currently 3 dialated and 50% effaced. I am still long? She said this could be last thing to change. She thinks I could make it another couple of weeks. She did say to make sure I had a bag packed and childcare ready. If my water breaks she wants me to go to the hospital right away. She said to place the call to her from the car
Ok - I am not ready. I want to hold out until at least June 5. I am giving out my labor vibe once again. Come grab them ladies. Do it quick. I have been having contractions all day. I keep telling Ellianna "NO". It is not time. She needs a little more time. The doc did say that she would not give me any medication to stop them at this point. I am willing our little baby girl to stay safe and inside for just another 2 weeks.
I'm with you I'm hoping my little man holds out another 2 wks as well! I went to Dr yday and was 3 cm dilated he didn't say how effaced I was but said I was soft... I came home freaking out bout what I still need to do and prepare! But i Did a lot last night and today so I feel a lil better lol! Hope you hold out another 2 wks as well!!!!