Am I the only one with no signs?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2013, 07:30 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel so far behind. I know Im not due til end of the month but so many people have dates set for baby to come. Who else is waiting for it to come naturally? Also am I the only one that has has no signs? No loss of plug no BH contractions, nothing. Im just impaitent I guess, lol. Nothings happening here lol
Mom2LillieAidan and bribugg13 like this.
May 27th, 2013, 07:35 AM
First time mommy :)
I'm due in 2 days and I have no signs either. No plug, maybe one contraction a day but only if I move the wrong way. Baby is still moving like crazy. I also have not had any progress at my doctors appointments for 4 weeks. Very frustrating!
May 27th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh hun, don't let it get you down. I was the same way with my first. I lost my mucus plug 10 days before I was induced but even then there was no progress. I never had a single contraction (even BH) until I was administered cervadil in the hospital (to soften and thin my cervix). I like to joke that my DD would still be in there if she could, lol. So try not to worry. It'll happen when it's time and if it doesn't, your doctor will help you out.

#1, 4, 5, 7
May 27th, 2013, 07:56 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well i've lost my plug and had many BH contractions as well as a few real ones that tapered off but then again I am not due until mid June. I am just ready to be done now!

May 27th, 2013, 08:31 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I' not due until the 22nd (but I would be ok with him showing up a week or two early!) and I don't have any signs either. (That I'm aware of anyway!) No mucous plug yet and BH very sparingly. I have been cramping a little more lately, but I think it's because I've been doing too much. I have an appointment tomorrow, so we'll see if there is any progress I guess!
May 27th, 2013, 09:04 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't really had any signs either. No dilation, no contractions, nothing. It'll happen.

May 27th, 2013, 09:36 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't really had much to speak of. Lots of BH, but that is nothing new. That has been happening for a couple of months, so not much of a sign of impending labor. No loss of plug, no bleeding of any kind, no dilation beyond what is expected given that I have already given birth once. I had the false labor last week, but that was only bc I was super sick and dehydrated, not because I'm necessarily close. You're definitely not alone.

May 27th, 2013, 09:49 AM
No signs here and due May 30th. We are going ahead with attempt number 2 for an induction tonight. I am praying this goes well. Every time I go to the bathroom I look for a mucus plug/ bloody show- nothing. I have pelvic pain daily,but no braxtion hicks.
May 27th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm due two days after you and have no signs of him coming early. I do have my date for my c-section though. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow.

May 27th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm due Thursday and I have absolutely no signs. I was only 1.5cm dilated at my last appointment but my cervix is waaaaay up there and hard.

It's frustrating to think this but with a first one you'll most likely see your 41st week of pregnancy.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

May 27th, 2013, 10:56 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
With my first I had nothing, no signs of any kind, and then the night before my due date I started having contractions and lost my mucus plug, and he was born just after noon the next day. It can seem like nothing is happening and then BAM, baby is ready to come.
May 27th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Veteran
This is my first and no signs yet, so don't feel alone. I'm not due until the 9th. I'm trying to get used to the idea of being prego for 41-42 weeks
May 27th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With our first I had not one sign. I woke up 6 days prior to my due date. I thought I just had back pain. I kept taking showers. As the pain got closer and greater, I finally admitted it was a contraction. You could go just that way. GL.

May 27th, 2013, 03:02 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I'm in the same boat as you! Nothing yet, no signs, no nothing and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I do NOT need an induction. I have my next doctor appt on Wednesday, so hopefully my BP cooperates and no proteins, because the swelling has been HORRIBLE lately! Really hoping for a natural VBAC this time around!

May 27th, 2013, 03:25 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm due at the end of the month too. Don't worry, I'll be around for the long haul. I have BHs occasionally and have had a few real contractions, but I am only 36 weeks. I haven't even been checked yet to see if I'm dilated. I'm not too worried about it though. It'll happen when it happens
May 27th, 2013, 03:30 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I guess we are all in the same boat. And being a ftm this is normal. I just wish I was making some progress lol. But you ladies are right, it will happen when it happens. I realize everyone is different. And I know my little guy is on the small side so he needs to stay and grow. I hope it goes fast for us all.
May 27th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Rochelle
Yup, I'll be around until the end of the month as well more than likely. No signs. I have like 1 braxton hicks a day. No mucus plug. People say baby has dropped but I don't understand bc he/she is breech. I guess baby is just lower bc of the weight they've gained.

In my last DDC I was due in the middle of the month and didn't have DD2 until the 23rd. There was a group of us left and we had fun chatting and keeping each other sane while waiting for our late-monther babies
May 27th, 2013, 04:21 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my first, I was the exact same way. I never once had any BH, I never dilated or effaced until I was in labor, I didn't even lose my mucous plug until I was in active labor. I just woke up one day with what I thought was awful back pain and it wasn't until I realized it was coming at regular intervals that I might actually be in labor.

May 27th, 2013, 04:53 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup, I'm due at the end of the month too...been having BH for some time now and cramping about 3 wks, but other than that...nada. She's still got a 4wks to go, so I'm just chillin'...

May 27th, 2013, 05:12 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Also, as a FTM, be prepared to go late....up to 2 weeks late! Most first babies come between 41-42 weeks....I'm sure Connor would have been in there that long if not for my increased BP and proteins causing an induction that didn't work!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search