Diaper sprayer

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SassySami

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
For those who have a diaper sprayer:

What brand do you have? Does it have adjustable hardness?

What are the pros & cons?

Is it gentle enough to use for PP after care?

May 28th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I got one at Home Depot and love it for our cloth diapers!! I can adjust the water pressure on it. I only wish I had gotten it sooner. Never used it for pp stuff though. Oh and it was very easy to install (the one we got).

May 28th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I had the Mini-Shower bidet, but it just recently broke like a week ago. Had it for almost 2 years. I LOVED it and it worked great. There was a small leak and hubby tried to tighten it and it snapped. It has an adjustable spray which is awesome. I used it for postpartum care last time. I've been trying to find a new one on amazon.com but can't find it....only the one that attaches to your faucet. The BumGenius one is exactly the same but it's more expensive. I'm gonna keep looking.
In the meantime, we've been having to "dunk and swish/scrub" and it is SOOOOO nasty!! And that's with toddler poo. I can't imagine doing it with newborn BF poo when the toilet water gets completely brown. UGH! So the pros are definitely that you don't have to stick your hands in that water or touch the poop! I guess the only con would be that stupid leak that we had. But I'm gonna get a new one!

May 28th, 2013, 07:41 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Mine is almost 10 years old and still works..

You can youtube videos on how to install a simple sink sprayer to the toilet for a diaper sprayer.

DIY Tutorial: Make Your Own Diaper Sprayer
Karen78 likes this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

May 29th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
This is the one we have. No cutting tubes or anything. Super easy to install and works great.
Brondell Hand Held Bidet in Silver-CS-30 at The Home Depot

May 30th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison.N.Hailey'sMom View Post
This is the one we have. No cutting tubes or anything. Super easy to install and works great.
Brondell Hand Held Bidet in Silver-CS-30 at The Home Depot
I'm going to order this today! I went to Home Depot yesterday and they didn't have it in store. Lowe's has it online too but it's 30 bucks more!! Yikes!

Thanks for the suggestion!

December 10th, 2013, 11:50 PM
We got ours from the bum gun store. I did some searching on amazon etc and most looked like cheap plastic that would split or crack in no time, and next to no warranty. Then I came across the bum gun which are fully stainless steel, and come with a 5 year warranty. My husband new of this device from his world travels but was my first experience. Unbelievable is the only way i can describe this invention. I love it and not just for my son, but the whole family. Even my elderly mum uses it when she comes round. Perfect for my son because the jet of water is very adjustable and great for female hygiene too.
December 11th, 2013, 12:32 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Holy old post

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search