Doctors appointment yesterday.

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2013, 06:55 AM
MommaMandaPanda89's Avatar I'm having a Girl!
I guess everything is going good.
I went from a "small 1 cm" last week to 1cm and 1/4. So at least I'm making small progress.
He told me I already lost my mucus plug which I had assumed. ((glad my assumption was right))

When he did my cervix check he said he could feel her head and that she was pushing his fingers away with her hand....feisty a little already are we? That's my girl!

I will be 39 weeks tomorrow and the doctor said he wants to see me back on friday...which seemed kind of odd to me, but whatever.
I will have my second NST done as well as another cervix check.
He explained to me that toward the end of your pregnancy its "good to have your cervix messed with" that way it continues to open etc etc....I kind of felt like he was telling me I don't have enough sex or something...haha it was a little awkward...

Oh oh oh, and the little lady that is always sitting behind the counter that I make my appointments with..said that her hubby always calls her a witch and she got the chills thinking about Thursday (tomorrow)....not that I believe in that crap, but it will be interesting to see if she's right haha.
She said to me... "hunny, I don't think you are going to make it to your friday appointment"

interesting...

anyway, I just wanted to share my good news.

*Amanda*

May 29th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Rochelle
Yay for progress! We need to figure out a way for you to update me when things happen for you, DDB!
May 29th, 2013, 07:29 AM
MommaMandaPanda89's Avatar I'm having a Girl!
I was just thinking the same thing because I haven't heard how YOUR doctors appointment went.
Uhm....not everyone is comfortable texting, but I don't mind that way...and if not I have an e-mail address that comes straight to my phone...?

whichever you are more comfortable with DDB

*Amanda*

May 29th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Rochelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMandaPanda89 View Post
I was just thinking the same thing because I haven't heard how YOUR doctors appointment went.
Uhm....not everyone is comfortable texting, but I don't mind that way...and if not I have an e-mail address that comes straight to my phone...?

whichever you are more comfortable with DDB

I'm going to pm you in a few and we'll sort it out, I need to water the plants outside and get the laundry going first.
MommaMandaPanda89 likes this.
May 29th, 2013, 09:24 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Im glad you had a good appointment!
MommaMandaPanda89 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search