Monday Roll Call (A little early)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Since I have a free mintue I figured I would get this up a day early!

Who is here?
Are you a new mommy or still pregnant? How far along?
If you are a new mommy how are things transitioning? How are you feeling?
Pregnant mommies what are looking forward to most about the birth of your baby? Are things ready to go? (Bags packed, clothes washed ect)

June 2nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm a new mommy!

Things are transitioning really well. Arthur has already had his first ped's appointment, and he is a little jaundiced, so I've been trying to remedy that. I had my first post-partum appointment, and I've been healing really well. My insane headaches are finally gone, and I feel pretty much normal, except for a sore hoo-ha. And of course we have the added challenge this week of caring for a newborn and moving to a new place!! Hooray?? At least Arthur is a good sleeper so far: he sleeps 3-4 hours at a time at night
navywifey2003 and zkat like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
June 2nd, 2013, 12:19 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me! Still pregnant. 37 weeks.

I'm looking forward to being able to breathe. And move. And sleep on my stomach again! Haha. And having my little man here of course!

Clothes & things are washed, but we got some more gifts that came, so I'm going to need to do another load this week of all the new stuff. I have everything for my hospital bag and I have a list, but I haven't packed it yet. I really need to do that! Still lots to do around the house, so as much as I want him to be here soon, it would probably be good if he waited a couple more weeks!
June 2nd, 2013, 01:11 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
I'm a new mommy!!
Things are going really well so far. Aidan is a champion nurser, though he doesn't seem to like sleeping much at night. Lillie is coming around to being a big sister now too.

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 2nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm still pregnant (but not for long!). I'm 38w3d according my dates, 38w6d according to my dr's dates. Either way, I'm being induced tomorrow morning.

Everything is ready to go and I'm very anxious to meet the final addition to our family.

June 2nd, 2013, 01:35 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here...a day early!

I am still pregnant. 38 weeks as of yesterday.

I am really looking forward to just holding my baby, seeing what he looks like and who he looks the most like as well as trying out this BFing thing since I bottle fed my first one. Both diaper bag and hospital bag are packed, the crib got put together last night, everything is put together and washed and in it's place. We just need a baby!

June 2nd, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Who is here? me!!

Are you a new mommy or still pregnant? How far along? still pregnant...37w3d

Pregnant mommies what are looking forward to most about the birth of your baby? Are things ready to go? (Bags packed, clothes washed ect) im looking forward to seeing if my babies are boys,girls or 1 of each and finally meeting them after all this time! Things are almost ready to go I need to complete my to do list still. 5 days and these babies will be here

June 2nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Super Mommy
I'm here!
Still preggers...35 weeks 5 days today
I just can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like. I'm so done being pregnant!
I *think* everything is ready to go. But every day i seem to find something else to do, organize, change, clean, etc. lol
June 2nd, 2013, 03:26 PM
Rochelle
Here, still pg.
I'm sure it will come as no surprise but I'm very excited to find out what gender we end up with and just that the baby is healthy. I can't wait to fall in love all over again.
Things are not ready to go but I have a game plan and bits and pieces of my "to-do's" have been done just not in the order I wanted. I noticed last night that my right ankle was starting to swell bc I guess I was on my feet too long and that's frustrating bc I was trying so hard to get things done so I can relax but my body keeps telling me to take breaks and my mind doesn't want to. Ankle isn't as bad today though and I've been running around town all day but not standing in one place doing dishes or something. In a min or so I'm going to get my birthplan done. I have an apt with baby's ped in the morning to discuss a few things so I need it completed.

I'm getting so nervous! I'll be glad when the baby is out and I can just be bonding.
June 2nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am here.

I will hit 37 weeks 3 days on Monday.

I am looking forward to being able to bend over to do things Of course it goes without saying that I cannot wait to see our little girl.

June 2nd, 2013, 04:08 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I'm here; John is 9 days old.

My feelings are all over the place. Yesterday was really bad; it was his baptism day but I was really weepy all day. Some friends got our kids sick while I was gone, so of course I am sick and paranoid that John will get sick. Breastfeeding is not going well, so I am pumping and supplementing (finger feeding) while trying to let him learn to nurse. It is really difficult, for example last night he woke up to feed every two hours. The whole process of trying to nurse, then feeding, then pumping, then washing up and putting the milk away; it takes me about an hour. Luckily DH is home to allow me to sleep late, but he will be out on the road soon.

I'm having a hard time processing the whole thing about being in the hospital, the induction, my ongoing health problems, etc. I'm being referred for further testing to see if I possibly have an aneurysm or some other condition that has caused my hypertension. That scares me, but at least then I would know it is something fixable. I can't write a real birth story; have tried many times and just can't. I still have the bruises and marks from all the blown IV's, but it still feels like all that happened to somebody else.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

June 2nd, 2013, 04:48 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Im here, 37wks today.

I'm so ready to meet our little girl. And ready for body to be back to normal, or as normal as it can be, haha.

Everything is ready. Bags packed, nursery done. I cleaned a little today so if she came tonight that would be great. But I think she will have to be evicted, if so that means another two weeks.

~Kristin~
June 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Who is here?

I am here!

Are you a new mommy or still pregnant? How far along?

Still pregnant and 15 days til the c section!

Pregnant mommies what are looking forward to most about the birth of your baby? Are things ready to go? (Bags packed, clothes washed ect)

I am looking forward to not feeling like I have a bowling ball in my crotch and sleeping on my stomach and being able to hand this baby over to her daddy to carry around for a bit!

No, I don't have all my crap together. I am really unorganized. My bags are half packed, and I still need to finish cleaning upa nd wiping down the carseat and my house.

I'm a hot mess. I'm sure wing it. But ****!

June 2nd, 2013, 05:31 PM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Here!
37 wks +2.
I'm ready to meet my kiddo! I'm so done with being pregnant, I just want to see and hold him!
We have the bags and the car packed, at the hubs insistence. Everything is ready... just waiting on Coy!
June 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm a new mommy!

Morgan is 4 days old. Breastfeeding is going really well, although the cluster feeding is a little on the ridiculous side. If she isn't sleeping, she wants the boob. I actually feel really bad for DH. He hasn't had much of an opportunity to even bond with her because after holding her for 5 minutes she starts screaming wanting to eat. I know she's eating well because she poops 3 or 4 times a day and pees more than that. Also, my breasts get engorged so fast that she has a hard time latching sometimes and then gets frustrated. I'm going to start pumping after feedings tonight to see if that helps. Her first ped appointment is on Tuesday. I'm hoping her weight is okay.

June 2nd, 2013, 07:18 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Here! Still pregnant, full term 37 weeks today though, maybe she'll come early! I'm looking forward to NOT being pregnant!!!!

June 2nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here!

I am a mommy again

I am so in love with this little man. I bonded to him so quickly this time, its amazing. I am so protective of him and of course hate being in limbo on what is going on with him But I am praying for some answers soon. He is SUCH a sweet baby. He is so cuddly and sleeps great. The only time he cries is when he wants to be held, which is all the time. He hates being put down lol. He is breastfeeding great. I feel so blessed.

June 2nd, 2013, 08:51 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
Who is here? me!
Are you a new mommy or still pregnant? How far along? still pregnant will be 38 weeks and five days
Pregnant mommies what are looking forward to most about the birth of your baby? Are things ready to go? (Bags packed, clothes washed ect)looking forward to getting rid of this belly and stopping the pain every day. I just packed my bag tonight. All set and ready to go!

June 3rd, 2013, 01:57 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Who is here? me!

Are you a new mommy or still pregnant? How far along? Still pregnant at 37 weeks today

Pregnant mommies what are looking forward to most about the birth of your baby? Just the curiosity to see how he looks and to get to know his personality. Of course I'm also ready to move past the exhaustion of late pregnancy.

Are things ready to go? (Bags packed, clothes washed ect) Nope. I at least have clothes organized by size in the drawers but I need I wash them and the diapers. I have my travel hair dryer and my birth beads packed but that's it. I'm slacking big time
June 3rd, 2013, 03:58 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here! I am 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant. One moment I feel ready to get this show on the road and the next I feel like she needs to stay in there for awhile. I have a list of what I need in my bag but I actually gotten around to getting it packed yet. I still have to get baby's bag packed and get the car seat in the car.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search