Our Thankful thread

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree66Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 09:54 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am thankful that my husband is going to sit down and right out his feelings about all of our childrens births. It may sound silly but it has really evolved since our first was born and I am excited to read his thoughts.
MamaSkunk likes this.

June 5th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful to have a happy, healthy family.

I am thankful for the two most precious gifts I have ever been given, my sweet babies. They teach me what it is to be a mom, the meaning of unconditional love, that my heart really can love them both so much.

I am thankful for the man who loves me. He takes me exactly as I am and wouldn't change a single thing about me. He lifts me up when I'm down and keeps me grounded. He has made me happier than I've ever been and he gives his all.

I am thankful for this great group of ladies, all of you are awesome and unique. We all have something to contribute to this group and I am proud to be part of such a great gathering. I love you all.

I am eternally thankful for the few people in my life who I can call real true friends. Without them, I would have shattered ages ago. I may not see them regularly, or at all, but they help me realize my worth and keep me sane.

I am especially thankful for a certain person who has, in the last week, supported me and kept me company (from afar) and really been there for me, even when I'm being ridiculous. She has been so kind and even with her busy life, she has made time for me.

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 6th, 2013, 09:59 AM
I am thankful for breakfast, with our all night nursing sessions I wake up starving!
Mom2LillieAidan and Gen88 like this.

June 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful to my husband, who while giving our son a bath last night, took the time in there to clean it so well, he came downstairs and said,

" if I was still in basic, that would ALMOST pass inspection!"

LOL I hate bathroom cleaning.

June 6th, 2013, 01:38 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful for so much right now! The baby blues haven't set in yet and I'm on an emotional high that I'm really afraid will plummet soon so this thread is just what I need

I'm thankful for Jaleigh. She is such a big help with her little brother and sister. Even when Kiefer is mean to her, she rarely resorts to being mean back. She is such a sensitive soul and she truly loves everyone unconditionally.

I'm thankful for Kiefer. He is such a handful and always keeps me on my toes but he constantly reminds of why I love being his mom. His sweet kisses and unprovoked "I love you" make me instantly forget how many grey hairs he is giving me.

I'm thankful for my newest baby girl, McKinley. She is such an easy going baby and has 100% completed our family.

Finally, I'm thankful for DF. Seeing him with his kids always brings a smile to my face but the past few days I have fallen in love all over again as I watch him with his new daughter and see the dynamic between him and all the kids adjust.
navywifey2003 likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Super Mommy
I am incredibly thankful to NOT be pregnant anymore LOL
But in all seriousness, I am SO thankful for my husband and my two prescious daughters I am thankful to friends and family who have made meals for us while we settle in as a family of four and while I heal from my C-section.

I am thankful for my parents who thankfully live only 3 miles from my house and who have helped me in the mornings with getting my 8 year old up and ready for school and for driving her to school in the mornings this past week.

I am thankful for percoset and motrin lol

And last but not least, I am SO thankful for our DDC..Even though we all live very far away from each other, the support we have all given each other over the past 9 months has been incredible! I look forward each day coming on and seeing how you all are doing and for receiving advice from you all.
June 6th, 2013, 05:46 PM
I am thankful for my amazing son that took a few years of trying and lots of tears. My husband has been amazing and I love him even more. I have received tons of help since my c section and even though I am a little burned out from having people here every day I am thankful that we have family to help. I am thankful my recovery is moving a long and I am doing better than I expected.
June 6th, 2013, 08:53 PM
~*Kudzu*~'s Avatar ~praying for a miracle~
I am thankful for babies that come in non-traditional ways!!

10/2001 09/2002 05/2003 01/2011 10/2012
June 7th, 2013, 04:06 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful for those rare mornings when my four year old doesn't get up at 6 and I can enjoy some quiet alone time. It may seem like a little thing but it makes my day so much better.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful for my DH. He has been so great about dealing with all my hormones and my craziness in general.

I am also thankful for my quiet house. Both boys are sleeping and I think I am going to go make some tea, sit on my exercise ball, and work on a puzzle. I can fold laundry in the morning.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 9th, 2013, 07:21 PM
I am thankful for our friends here, new and old (we had a family we met in WA that is from here). They have all been amazing. We got dinner again tonight.

I am thankful for the navy, without it there is no way we could afford anything. It may suck a lot of the time but its a steady job and income.
mommyandwife08 likes this.

June 10th, 2013, 08:26 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so thankful for my DD. Even though she is only 2 and a half she has been amazingly helpful the past two weeks. She will run and go get things for me she is so much quicker at running up and down the flight of stairs. She always cutely tells me she will be back in 3 minutes. She has also seen me lotioning my belly so she has done that a few times for me she makes a bit of a mess but dang she does make the itching stop lol. She's also been so great at telling me she loves me and talking to her little brother which helps when I am feeling so miserable and anxious right now. Love her sweet little self.
navywifey2003 and 4hearts like this.

June 10th, 2013, 01:21 PM
I am thankful for nap time! Payson and Everett are passed out!
mommyandwife08 and MamaSkunk like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search