I've Noticed

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By hilachu
  • 3 Post By SassySami
  • 2 Post By Josie+Shpala
  • 1 Post By SassySami
  • 8 Post By sunnydaze

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 02:22 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've noticed that since my post in the secret garden and since stepping away that none of my posts since returning are being responded to. I understand everyone is in awe of those delivering their babies but other off topic posts or posts about being pregnant are going answered.

I am just going to take a permanent vacation from JM as I have done in the past......maybe when I come back (months or year from now) it will be a good group of ladies like this group HAD been.

Good luck to all you ladies!

June 5th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Hugs hon I wish you would stay. I haven't been responding much with all the up and downs I'm dealing with. I hope to keep up with you on FB though.

June 5th, 2013, 02:28 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
because people aren't responding to your posts you're leaving???
ashleykathleen and mommy220 like this.

June 5th, 2013, 03:55 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to see you go

I wish you luck as well and will continue to follow you on FB if that is okay.

Last edited by MrsLat; June 5th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
June 5th, 2013, 04:57 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Really grow up! I'm tired of the petty bull****. Shakes head

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 5th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
I'm sorry you're leaving Maybe a break isn't so bad. I took an internet, social media break after my whole situation and honestly, it was for the best. You also have to remember that mums are having their babies and are busy or are in the final stretch and waiting.
phantomsgrl11 and hilachu like this.
June 5th, 2013, 07:21 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySami View Post
Really grow up! I'm tired of the petty bull****. Shakes head

I dont care if I get banned for this but YOU my dear are ONE of the god awful reasons I'm leaving....you have no flipping respect or courtesy for anyone

Many other ladies I've talked to privately definitely agree!

It's not really that anyone doesn't or isn't responding it's just I've got a lot of negativity from several of you ladies who just point fingers, accuse and blame without knowing the full details of things.

June 5th, 2013, 07:32 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Really? I'm the reason, you are funny. You have your panties all in a bunch, because people are not responding to your post. You post the same dramatic stuff over and over, well it gets tiring reading it. This board is not all about you, you think everyone should just stop what they are doing to read your post, which is mostly a repeat from the post before.

We are pregnant, we are all coming to the end of our pregnancy. We have mamas that are having issues with babies being sick, breast feeding issues, baby blues, etc.

I have barely said 2 words too you, I called you out on your selfish post in the secret garden, pretty sure what the first time I spoke to you directly.

If people do not like me that is fine, I just know I'm speaking for a lot of other mamas on this board. They just do not want to say because they want to keep peace. Well my dear, I have kept my mouth shut long enough. Stop playing a victim of every situation it is rather annoying.

I thought you were leaving by the way?
zkat likes this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 5th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't dislike anyone in this DDC, in fact, I'm pretty fond of everyone here.

But this is a drama mongering post. I think it might be good for your mental and emotional health if you did take a break.

This was rather hurtful and uncalled for:

I am just going to take a permanent vacation from JM as I have done in the past......maybe when I come back (months or year from now) it will be a good group of ladies like this group HAD been.

For I feel, this group is still pretty amazing, even if you had issues with one or two people.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search