After Pregnancy

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By mommyandwife08
  • 2 Post By zkat
  • 1 Post By rcjh12
  • 1 Post By bribugg13
  • 2 Post By MissyBee
  • 2 Post By zombiemommy
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 10:20 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What pregnancy no nos are you looking forward to after this pregnancy is over? Such as a glass of wine? sushi? ect

June 5th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wine, a margarita on the rocks with salt and sleeping on my tummy oh & a jimmy johns sandwich!!

June 5th, 2013, 11:48 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A huge glass of my own Summer cocktail invention (Fill glass halfway with Pink Lemonade, OJ, Pineapple Juice and a splash of cranberry Juice...then fill to 3/4 with Malibu. Add two shots Bacardi 151 and 1 shot of vodka(preferably stoli) it doesn't even taste like booze either so yummy!

June 6th, 2013, 02:57 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A nice glass of wine! Yum!
bribugg13 likes this.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 6th, 2013, 03:42 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ice cold beer sitting on the back porch and running again.
mommyandwife08 and TeresaV like this.
June 6th, 2013, 04:25 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I've already told DH that he's bringing me some pizza from my favorite local place as soon as possible, even if still in the hospital, because I've been craving it for weeks but couldn't have it thanks to this gestational diabetes diet. After that, some wine. But definitely pizza first, lol
mommyandwife08 likes this.
June 6th, 2013, 04:31 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
glass of wine (or a beer, or a fruity cocktail, I don't discriminate when it comes to alcoholic beverages HA ) and sleeping on my tummy! I've not deprived myself of Jimmy Johns subs lol, otherwise that would be on my list too!
rcjh12 likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 04:47 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A glass of wine or some other cocktail would be nice, but I am mostly looking forward to being able to sleep on my stomach again!
rcjh12 and bribugg13 like this.
June 6th, 2013, 05:00 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Spanakopita. My favoritest dish ever and my dad makes the absolute best. I know you could use the pasteurized soft cheeses, but it seriously does not taste the same. You have to use the "old country" recipe. This is something that I make my father fix so I can freeze and have when he's not around and I don't have any in my freezer. I can't make it that well, I mean, it's good it's just not.the.same. So, this kiddo needs to get here and my dad needs to get here and make it for me.
mommyandwife08 and rcjh12 like this.
June 6th, 2013, 06:57 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The first thing I will dig into is sushi! We ordered a TON of sushi (like $200 worth for me, DH, my parents, MIL, and my sister) when DD was born and had it for dinner in the hospital that night. We will be continuing that tradition with whoever is there for my first meal after this baby is born. The menu is already in my hospital bag and I have what I want highlighted to make things easy for DH. It will be from the best place we've had around here, but not as good as the place in Norfolk. But still looking forward to it. Also looking forward to some nice, cold white wine this summer.
mommyandwife08 likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 01:31 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
a delicious margarita and a large iced mocha latte from tim hortons since ive had to cut out the caffeine due to issues with my heart rate

i also can't wait to sleep back in my bed, being only comfortable sleeping on the couch the past few weeks has really sucked

June 6th, 2013, 02:44 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
man I'm a bad mommy. I do not restrict myself from anything, but running

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 6th, 2013, 03:11 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
A stiff drink. It's been a long pregnancy.
hilachu likes this.
June 6th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sleeping on tummy.
Cold deli sandwiches
Queso
June 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Being able to eat cold subs again (I had a few deli sandwiches and by a "few" I really do mean just a few).

Being able to take something other than tylenol for a headache or when I get sick.

I WAS looking forward to sleeping on my stomach again, but the c-section still makes that impossible for now. I'm more uncomfortable now than I was pregnant..which I didn't think was possible. Oh well. Something to still look forward to, I guess.

OH and being able to have something with bleu cheese on it once in a while!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search