Last thoughts before baby time

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 10 Post By crawmommy
  • 1 Post By crawmommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am to be induced at 8 am unless baby b turned breech then csection at 10am. I have been running around all day trying to get everything done. It's now 1:30 am everyone is sleeping even the dog except me. I'm tired but I can't sleep. I'm very nervous & excited & sad all at the same time. Nervous bc all the unknowns & possible issues that may arise bc baby b positioning & this darn gigantic fibroid and not having girl names. Excited to finally meet these babies I have carried around for a very long time 38 week s sad bc my daddy can't make it for the birth & this is more thn likely my last time being pregnant...I truly love being pregnant and I love my belly! I have made peace with any scenario that arises as long as the outcome is 2 healthy babies & me okay. I must keep my eye in the prize! I cannot wait to become a family of 5. Come on uterus lets get this party started!!! I'm ready...well as ready as I will ever be I think!i wish me luck & pray. Can't wait to share my joy with you ladies

June 5th, 2013, 11:55 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
And I will be ready and waiting for any texts due date buddy! I am praying you get your vaginal delivery like you want but in the end I just want you and both babies to be OK and that's what I am praying for most. I cannot wait to see the twins and find out what you got in there!! Girls/Boys/One of Each??! Ugh pins and needles here as well!!
On the plus side...you made it far enough to your due date that I am happy!!! Told ya I wanted 38 and you made it girl!! And you still look freaking amazing I should add!!

June 6th, 2013, 02:23 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! I hope that you get the delivery that you want and that everything goes well! You're a rock star for keeping those babies in his long! I can't wait to find out if they are boys or girls! I'll be thinking about you and am looking forward to an update!
June 6th, 2013, 03:27 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
Good luck today and way to go keeping them in there so long!

June 6th, 2013, 03:35 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be thinking of all of you! Can't wit or the update.
June 6th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anxious to hear that you and your babies are doing well. Wow - we get to find out gender as well. I will keep looking for an update. Many prayers.

June 6th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies I'm on the way now...fashionably late! I will update as soon as my hubby lets me have an electronic device
4hearts likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Super Mommy
Good luck today! I will be thinking of ya!
June 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Praying that baby B turns nice and head down for you! Looking forward to finding out what you've been cooking all this time in there!

June 6th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck today! i can't wait to hear the genders and how the delivery went!

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search