Hanging In There?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2013, 04:33 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am due the 23rd. I am feeling good mostly but having contractions everyday. I was having cramping a lot then it stopped for a few days and now it has started where I am having constant contractions and pain. It hurts so bad when she moves and it feels like she is grinding her head into my pelvis. I only have three more days of teaching, then Thursday is dd's preschool graduation so I would be fine with her coming anytime after that!!

June 8th, 2013, 06:04 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here, still pregnant. Constant contractions that apparently do nothing. Lost my mucous plug last week, two different episodes of bloody show, an episode of intense false labor on Thursday... everything except a baby actually popping out of me. Lots of back pain, can't sleep, and I am also getting those shooting groin pains when I walk. I didn't have any of this when I was pregnant with DD. Mentally, I am a mess. All of the contractions are literally driving me crazy bc I am always thinking I could be in labor, but never knowing for sure. If I am still pg at my 39 week appt first thing on Friday, my midwife will sweep my membranes. If that doesn't work in a few hours, I am going to L&D for a shot of pitocin just to get my labor started then they'll shut it off for me to finish it out on my own. If I have to be pregnant until the 14th, it stops there. It would have been my grandparents' 69th anniversary, so it would be really special. A good excuse, I think, to just plain be done. If I have to go one day past Friday, I may jump out a window from these insane, constant contractions...

June 9th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Still here. due today. just really really not pleased with much of anything right now haha i'm so over all of this

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
June 9th, 2013, 12:39 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
I'm still here.. Very impatiently waiting.. I am so tired and my belly is so heavy.. And with baby being breech it's putting a lot of extra pressure.. I have another appointment Thursday and I'm going to see what they want to do if I do what they tell me and she still doesn't flip around.. On the other note I haven't dilated any.. But she told me my cervix was soft.. I guess that means something.. But one way or another I'm just ready to meet this baby girl..
June 10th, 2013, 05:58 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Still pregnant, due the 23rd, no idea about dilation, etc. Maybe I'll ask my midwife to check me this week or next.

DH has to work major overtime over the next 2 weeks (that's a good thing, we can use the extra money since we'll be closing on our house in July)....but I'm due in exactly 2 weeks from yesterday lol, wonder if I'll go early since he won't be as available!! Also, my ILs are going out of town next weekend - not allowed to have a baby until they get back....another "sign" that maybe she will come early?? We'll see!!

June 10th, 2013, 08:22 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well it is looking like I am going to be here till the end. Had a doctors appointment today and still no change. I have been at 2 cm for 3 weeks now. With both of my boys I never got passed 2 cm so it is looking like this little girl will be evicted around 41 weeks. I am really praying I get to experience going into labor on my own. It makes me so sad to think that I will never get to experience that excitement. I know it can still happen...just having a little pity party for myself.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 10th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Veteran
Who is still pregnant and anxiously waiting?: ME.. so anxious over here too!

How are you doing?: Awful.. I just want this to be done with. I am in this weird physical space of just not feeling "right" ya know?

When is your due date?: June 21

Will you be getting induced or a c section before your due date?: no

If no induction or c section who is left like me just waiting it out?: ME.. waiting it out. I am totally fine with it I just wish he would come on out!

Do you think you will go soon?: Yes, I really do. If I don't, I will be so shocked with all of the physical symptoms I am feeling.

Any contracting And dialating?: My last appointment was last Wednesday on June 5 and at that appointment I was 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. My next appointment is this Thursday on June 13. If I make it until then I will be shocked but if I do I am praying for more progress!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search