Hanging In There?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2013, 08:05 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey mamas. Who is still pregnant and anxiously waiting? How are you doing? When is your due date? Will you be getting induced or a c section before your due date? If no induction or c section who is left like me just waiting it out? Do you think you will go soon? Any contracting And dialating?

June 8th, 2013, 08:13 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
still here, still pregnant, still waiting. I have had some contractions but then they go away.

No induction or csection, so I will just be pregnant tell he decides to come
4hearts and MamaSkunk like this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here. Having contractions all morning if I move at all. If I lie down they go away. We all know they are not real then. However leaving to get checked in an hour or so since I was 6 a couple of days ago. Who knows what they will decide. I am OK either way.

June 8th, 2013, 09:17 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still here. No plans on induction at this point but that could change because of my history. Most likely though, I will be here until they force her out around 41 weeks. I don't think I am having any contractions. I have started to have back pain though so that is new. I get things I think may be contractions but I am not really sure. I figure once they start I will know.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 8th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still hanging in there. I'll be a week overdue tomorrow. I'm pretty miserable and uncomfortable - no matter how much walking or stretching I do, I can't get the baby to move his head off of whatever nerve he's pressing on that's giving me so much pain. I've decided to go ahead with the induction on Tuesday if nothing happens before then. I've had a couple of start/stop false labour episodes now, but they don't really seem to be getting me anywhere. I'm hoping that because (as of my last check) I'm several cm dilated and at least 65% effaced, that the induction will go smoothly and labour will progress quickly.

If it weren't for the nerve pain, I'd just go ahead and wait until he was ready to come on his own...but it's been pretty excruciating for about a week now and I honestly don't feel like I can handle much more of it. I can't walk more than a few steps without pain shooting through my groin, making me double over and cry out. And because I haven't been walking much, my hips have gotten really stiff and sore.

I'm just ready for the whole thing to be finished so I can hold my baby boy in my arms and get on with life!

June 8th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Rochelle
Still pg but not ready for baby quite yet! I JUST got done telling the baby to hold on for another week please bc it felt like he/she was trying to break out of there.

I'm in a great deal of discomfort bc of my back pain. It's hard to get anything done bc of it yet I need to in order to get ready to not be pg anymore. Weird catch22.

I'm due the 18th. I'm giving baby a chance to come of their own but at 10 days past due the eviction will happen via scheduled c/s though it hasn't actually been scheduled yet.

I think this baby may just surprise me and come earlier, just a feeling though. Only having mild BH from time to time. Takes my breath away and nothing else.

I think I'll still be here with you by the last week in June.
June 8th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Still hanging around also. I have my end date of the 28th which I have a feeling he's going to make it to. I've been dealing with the very low pressure feeling all day but other than that just BH randomly.
June 8th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Super Mommy
I'm still hanging in there! Actually went to the hospital this morning to turn in another jug of pee. It came in at 203mg! That's 100mg less than last week, which I was pretty friggin' excited about, my pre-eclampsia is mild. (300mg per 24hrs is what they consider pre-eclamptic) My pressures at the hospital were PERFECT, one was even a little too low. I am starting to wonder if maybe the monitors at my clinic are off, because my pressures are always astronomical there, but they're normal at the hospital and they're normal at home. I don't know. Either way, I'm on a high dosage of BP meds so he will be here come 39 weeks whether I want to keep him in there or not. Really I have never felt this good pregnant, I'm not quite ready to be done yet, since this is my last. I know, I'm crazy. I had my membranes stripped the other day, and ever since a lot of my contractions are pretty painful, but the on call doc at the hospital said I am still at 1-2 cm and 50% effaced, so no change. I'm really praying hard I'll get to go into labor by myself at least once before I'm done with the pregnancy phase of my life. I'm not counting on it, but still praying.
June 8th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
still pregnant, and probably will be until my csection next monday.

I'm uncomfortable and feel like an angry walrus
MamaSkunk likes this.

June 8th, 2013, 12:16 PM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
still pregnant here too, im due 28th, hoping she comes before then, but not holding my breath

June 8th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
Still here. I'm due the 13th so maybe not too much longer wait. Maybe? Please lol!
Baby #4 arriving in September
June 8th, 2013, 12:43 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
still here
miserable
no contractions
only 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, heads down
dr was going to talk induction at my next appointment which is tuesday/due date
im so ready for her to be here i'm going to take her up on the offer

June 8th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still housing baby Eli.
I feel fine, really. A few pains, but nothing alarming.
Due the 21st, will induce at 41w if he hasn't come yet which is what I expect will happen.
June 8th, 2013, 01:14 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still here. Contractions are getting stronger and more uncomfortable at night, along with back pain. Sleeping like crap, can barely move and I certainly can't keep up with DD so we're stuck in our tiny apartment. I can't take her anywhere because she's in a phase where she likes to run off and I can't chase after her anymore. Sooooooo...bored, miserable, uncomfortable, exhausted, and ready to throw in the towel. Next week we start all the extra NSTs, BPPs and all that crap I'd hoped to avoid, and they'll schedule a repeat c/s for 42 weeks. I really want my vbac, but if it gets to that point I won't care how he comes as long as I can meet my boy.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

June 8th, 2013, 01:50 PM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm still here too, due the 14th! My doctor has been wanting to "get me on the books" for induction for a couple of weeks now, but I am holding out! If I go past my due date, I am not sure how long I will be able to wait. I really hope labor starts on it's own. I was overdue for my previous babies, so I am starting to think I will be overdue again with #3. I am feeling pretty good. Just hot, and sometimes having BH, but nothing major at all.

June 8th, 2013, 01:58 PM
KellBell2621's Avatar Eli & Hailey's Mommy!
still here, still pregnant, anxiously awaiting her arrival! i've had lots of cramping, pelvic pressure, braxton hicks, back aches, and just feeling like she's going to drop out of me lol (if only it were that easy haha!) still haven't lost my mucous plug. i have a ways to go tho, i know im at the end of our due date list at july 2nd but my doctor thinks i'll go well before then. no plans for a csection or induciton though so it's up to her when she wants to come! i get checked on thursday for dilation
June 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Still pregnant and due the 24th. I've at least started feeling contractions, so that's encouraging. I had what felt like a little back labor this morning. I'm glad that has stopped because that sucked. I am grumpy to say the least.
MamaSkunk likes this.
June 8th, 2013, 03:06 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still pregnant. Due the 22nd. Feeling like crap. I'm so over it! I'm hoping he doesn't stay in there much longer. But, I want to go into labor on my own, so induction won't be talked about unless I go over my due date. Which at that point, I am sure I will just be ready to get him out if he isn't already, so I would be ok being induced at that point. But REALLY hoping he decides to come on his own before then! However, I am not holding my breath! I was only one cm and 50% at my appointment on Monday.
MamaSkunk likes this.
June 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still pregnant until Tues. c-section is at noon
MamaSkunk likes this.
June 8th, 2013, 03:52 PM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Still here, still pregnant. Due on the 21st.
Physically... I feel alright. Having a few inconsistent pressure waves and bh's quite often. No pain though except in my hip when I first stand up after sitting for a while and I think that's due to how he's chillin' in the belly.
Mentally... I want to rip everyones throat out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search