Monday Roll Call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2013, 04:30 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who is here?
Pregnant or new mommy?
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor?
New mommies how are you feeling? how are you healing? How are you coping?

June 9th, 2013, 04:33 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is here? ME!
Pregnant or new mommy? pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? Yes, I am sooo uncomfortable, it comes and goes but it is getting pretty painful. I have contractions with strong cramping, but they come and go. Also, she was right on my pelvic bone today and I could barely walk and every time she moved it sent shooting pains like she was grinding my bone and nerves. I have three more VERY busy days at work! I can't stay tomorrow if it is as bad as it was today!

June 9th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
New mommy!!
I'm feeling alright. Healing pretty well, not really hurting much anymore. Coping... Well I'm getting slightly more sleep and my nipples don't hurt as bad, but I'm getting weepy spells almost daily. It's especially hard since Alan is having to work really weird hours and we discovered last night that Aidan won't take a bottle, so there's little hope of me getting a break anytime soon.

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 9th, 2013, 05:21 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here!
Still pregnant.
I have no idea what my body is doing. I think I might be feeling contractions every now and then but I have no idea. I am having a hard time telling the difference between contractions and her movements at this point. I figure if it was real labor I would know. Besides that I am uncomfortable and my body is ready to be done. But I am not as uncomfortable or in as much pain as I was with DS1 so that is good. If I have to be pregnant for 2 1/2 more weeks it wont be the worse thing in the world. I am ready to have this little girl here though.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 9th, 2013, 05:26 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here!
I'm a new Mommy.
I'm still sore down there, but getting better every day. DD is a very needy nurser, but other than that things are going well here. I'm coping by breaking down and offering a paci for cranky times in between feedings. She doesn't take it for long, but it does give me a few minutes to go pee or take a quick shower.

June 9th, 2013, 05:48 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Who is here? I'm here
Pregnant or new mommy? Pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? DH calls me an "angry elf" constantly so I think I must be pretty grumpy. I am tired, have terrible heart burn, and feel like this kid is beating me up from the inside. I think I am making a bit of progress. I am feeling more pressure and more contractions (some real, some BHs)
June 9th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Super Mommy
Who is here? I'm here!
Pregnant or new mommy? Pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? I am feeling anxious. I think my body is gearing up for labor. Having lots of braxton hicks, pelvic pressure, backache, some cramping, and I have been super tired lately. Almost full term though! so she can come anytime after that!! I'm so ready to be done being pregnant and meet this little lady
June 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here
I am a new mommy

I am hanging in there. Exhausted, but alive. DH returns to full day work tomorrow (he has been off on half days) and I am pretty terrified to be alone with all three kids. No PPD so far, so that is nice

June 9th, 2013, 07:20 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
Who is here? me
Pregnant or new mommy? still pregnant
Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor? not a single thing happening =(

June 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Rochelle
Still pg and having irregular BH only. Been very tired and sore. Trouble sleeping. Stressed about finishing the house in time, as usual.
June 9th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.
Pregnant
Hopefully my body is gearing up! Lots of BH and some cramping. I still feel good. Just get tired more easily. Anxious to meet my little boy.
June 9th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Super Mommy
I'm here!
Still pregnant.
I really feel like SOMETHING must be happening. At least once a day I get an hour or so episode of irregular contractions that are very crampy. But, I also had them yesterday morning while at the hospital for monitoring and the on call doc checked me, no progress since Thursday's appointment. I'm still 1 1/2 cm and 50% effaced. I've been losing plug all weekend since my doc at my Thursday appointment swept my membranes. I'm really getting hit with the tired and huge feeling lately. Usually I feel it much earlier than this. I have to sit every half hour or so while doing things around the house or walking or playing with the kids. I'm desperate for a nap come noon. I'm ready for this to be done, but I want my little guy to wait until he's ready. With my complications though, he will probably be here this weekend or the next.
June 9th, 2013, 10:57 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.
Still pregnant!!
I'm feeling pretty anxious and miserable. Nesting has kicked in with full force today. I am not having a lot of anything. I'm no longer having much BH. I did have some back labor contractions the other night but they stopped and went away. Nothing since then.

June 10th, 2013, 01:35 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Here
still pregnant
feeling pretty good. My pain level has dropped.
no signs of anything but a comfy baby

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 10th, 2013, 01:37 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm a new mommy!

Honestly, this has been my easiest recovery so far. My lady parts hardly hurt at all, very minimal bleeding. The only thing still sore is my incision from my tubal but that is getting better and better everyday. McKinley is a super easy baby so far but DF goes back to work tomorrow so all this positivity may change after my first day on my own lol.

June 10th, 2013, 04:15 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Here! Pregnant and about to leave for my weekly appointment.
I woke up this morning to pressure waves, horrible heartburn, a bout of vomiting and horrible diarrhea, like my body was just clearing itself out. Pressure waves have stopped completely but I'm hoping for at least some progress at my appointment.
June 10th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm still here and still pregnant. I have times during the day where it hurts to walk but other than that I have no signs of anything happening.

June 10th, 2013, 04:45 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here

C-section tomorrow, so my last Monday roll call pregnant.

Feel pretty good. Ready to get this show on the road
June 10th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Who is here?

Me! This is my last pregnant monday check in! This time next monday, Ill be delivering Lilah Marie!

Pregnant moms how are you feeling? Is your body gearing up for labor?

Like complete and utter crap! She is ready to come TODAY and I'm trying to hold her in til monday. I have contractions everytime I move. Walk to the bathroom? Contraction. Go shower? Contraction. Go grocery shopping? Forget it!

June 10th, 2013, 05:54 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Here and still pregnant! Though my "unofficial due date" is not for another 2 weeks....the only differences I notice are more menstrual type cramps from time to time (I don't remember ever having these with Connor) and possible BHs, but again, I never had them with Connor so I'm not 100% sure it's what I'm actually experiencing lol

Other than that, I'm just done being pregnant!! I can't breathe and I can barely walk, my back hurts, and my sleep is horrible! <end rant lol>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search