Upcoming testing UPDATED 6/14/13

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Madison.Hailey.Zack
  • 2 Post By zkat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I know I said I wouldn't post about them anymore but I will be going 2x a week for a NST, BPP and Fluid check. I'll go Monday and Thursday until either they deliver early or I have my c-section on the 28th. So this is where I will update on any issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6/10/13
Testing this morning went well. He passed everything. Fluid was 9.5. So we are good until Thursday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE 6/12/13
I had my 37 week check up today. I'm still closed up tight like fort knox (her words) But they had to take my BP twice since my first reading was 136/92 and the second was 140/92. I have some swelling present and since I've been dealing with headaches the last few days she is thinking my Pre-E is setting in. I have to do a 24 hour urine collection and turn it into L&D tomorrow when I go in for my testing. She instructed me to not eat or drink anything after midnight thursday and call first thing Friday morning to get my levels. If its over 300 she is sending me in to deliver. She starts her vacation the 14th so the OB that would deliver me is the same OB I had with Hailey and I loved her and would have went back to her but she stopped taking my insurance. So there is a chance I could be having him Friday. I'm going to try and not think that just in case my levels come back ok so I don't get my hopes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6/13/13
Had my NST, BPP, Fluid check and Doppler. He passed the BPP after a lot of shaking and trying to wake him up to get the movements. NST was fine too. Fluid levels were 7. So now I just wait for the results from my 24 hour collection. I have a huge feeling its going to come back ok and that we will still be counting down to the c-section. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update 6/14/2013
No delivery today. I told them I was not able to get in for my nst and others tests on monday since they are fully booked and that I am not going to L&D for it either. I'll go next thursday and following monday and thats it. Since they keep coming back ok I'm done! I will not struggle to get in monday for them and will go thursday and again the 24th and i am not booking any for the 27th since i have my c-section the following day. I'm emotionally spent. So I am not going to update this anymore since the news will continue to be the same. So I will officially not be giving birth till the 28th.

Last edited by Madison.Hailey.Zack; June 14th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
June 10th, 2013, 09:45 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Huge hugs Hun! I know it's been stressful, I hope he continues to pass them!

June 10th, 2013, 09:48 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good. I am glad you are going to update here. I think of you every Mon/Thurs.
June 10th, 2013, 05:18 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Glad today's test went well!
June 10th, 2013, 06:37 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Keeping you in my thoughts during these last few weeks. I am glad that he is passing the tests so far. Hang in there, just 2 1/2 weeks left!

June 10th, 2013, 07:15 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad your updating here as well Angie! And glad he is hanging in there!

June 10th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks ladies

June 12th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Update from today!

June 12th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Super Mommy
That's what happened to me last week. I'm on a pretty high dose of Labetalol right now, and when I turned in a jug at L&D at 36 weeks it was exactly 300mg. My appointment the next week she said if it were anything over 300 they would definitely induce. But when I turned it in last Saturday (37 weeks) is was 200mg! I have no idea how it could have gone down! I don't think it's much higher now, I have next to no swelling, and no symptoms, but my BP has been borderline so they may just want to induce me this weekend, but definitely not past next weekend. Pre-E is the pits!
June 12th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Yeah she mentioned the swelling in my feet, ankles and hands. I think with everything that has been going on with my up and down test results she wants to just be on the safe side and since I'm full term now she doesn't want to risk keeping him longer.

June 13th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Updated

June 13th, 2013, 05:59 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still thinking of you and little man. Glad to hear things are still coming back okay

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search