Monday roll call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 04:50 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Here. The last couple of nights have been better when it comes to sleep. He'll at least let me get 2 hours between feedings, and then toward morning he's been sleeping for almost 4 hours straight. We were completely backwards the first week almost, including a miserable night back in the hospital for jaundice when I did not sleep at all between him and the nurses coming in to check on him.
June 17th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here.
We are doing really well. Delivery the third time is so much easier on the body as compared to the first.
Ellianna is breastfeeding so I do the night feedings. (I try to pump one time a day and have DH give her the bottle so that she is used to it when I return to work. We do this during the day though since if he uses the bottle at night I would need to get up to pump anyway.) up until today Ellianna was the easiest baby with only 20 minutes of crying per day. Today was a little cranky. We are fine though.

June 17th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.

things are ok. I just wish Corbin would gain weight. As much as I love Bfing I'm feeling very discouraged today and ready to just give up.
June 17th, 2013, 07:37 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here! Really happy to have spent our first full day at home as a family of 4. I do really wish Lena would sleep better. DD was a dream sleeper, but Lena is not as much. She wants to be held all night, so we are working on that. And she is a more difficult baby, in general. So grateful for her and loving her so much, but I just feel bad for having a hard time.

June 18th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here!
Things are going ok. Dh has to go back to work tomorrow so it will be interesting to see how things go...dd has been very clingy & not listening making it difficult.

The twins have been sleeping pretty good since we have been home 3-4 hours usually but have gone 5 at times

June 18th, 2013, 02:24 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here. Still not due for another month. I'm so uncomfortable already..
June 18th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Oops! I'm a day late.
But I'm here!!
Things are going well. I'm still bleeding a good bit. No clots though.
Leif is sleeping good. Wakes up every 2-4 hours so it varies. Sometimes he goes back to sleep, other times he is alert afterwards so we talk or read a book together. I love those peaceful moments just me and him.
June 18th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Rochelle
Hanging in here. Due today. No labor sx. Getting into nesting. Baby surprise will be on my boob in one week. Getting very excited. Besides the normal back pain and sleep trouble due to that everything is going well EXCEPT for my bad tooth started acting up a few days ago. It needs a root canal. Been trying hard to clear it up with peroxide and natural stuff. Wish it wasn't bothering me but maybe it will make my fat butt eat less this last week of splurging.
June 18th, 2013, 03:55 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
Whose here? me!
How are things going?feeling in a better place with the second baby, apparently with DS i learned to survive on less sleep =)
New moms- how is baby sleeping at night?eh, we got 4 hours of sleep last night in a row but it took her two hours to get to that point, quite exhausting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search