Monday roll call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Whose here?
How are things going?
Pregnant moms- are you hanging in there?
New moms- how is baby sleeping at night?

June 17th, 2013, 09:39 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here!

Things are going well. Morgan slept almost 5 hours in one shot last night, which is super exciting considering she woke up every half hour the two previous nights. I think she was gassy. I gave her some Gripe Water and she seemed much better.

June 17th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here.. Things are pretty good. Aidan sleeps in 3-4 hours stretches at night now, so I'm actually getting more sleep.

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 17th, 2013, 09:56 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here!

Things are going great! McKinley has been a wonderful sleeper from the beginning. We are consistently getting 3-4 hour stretches of sleep at night. When she wakes up to eat, she takes care of business and then she's right back to sleep. I hate to jinx things but I can't believe how easy things have been this time around.

June 17th, 2013, 10:00 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I'm here and beyond exhausted, just ready to be not so pregnant anymore! I'll definitely be taking a nap today, I'm hoping my chiro appointment this morning helps with the comfort of sleep this week!!
Kim3 likes this.

June 17th, 2013, 10:15 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here!
Still pregnant. I am doing pretty good though.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 17th, 2013, 10:22 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I'm here, still pregnant, still sick. booo
I slept pretty much all night last night, amazing!! But now on a gaba hang over lol

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 17th, 2013, 10:32 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
Whose here? me
How are things going? i need to have this baby!
Pregnant moms- are you hanging in there? i am tired and not sleeping, my BH are making me wonder every day if its labour, today i keep going dizzy and headache from hell, and i am scared i still have another 4 weeks left

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

June 17th, 2013, 11:13 AM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here. still pregnant! doing ok except getting tired out really easily and pretty uncomfortable most of the time. My doctor says he is not comfortable going past 41 weeks... so I will have to talk induction on Wed at my apt I really hope I go into labor before then!
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

June 17th, 2013, 11:27 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here.
Doing pretty good....baby is sleeping for 2-3 hour stretches and seems more content:-)

June 17th, 2013, 11:48 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here.
Things going smoothly. Trey is very relaxed and content
We co sleeping due to breast feeding and he sleeps 2-3.5 hrs at night. Some nights I have to pump due to him sleeping because during the day he eats every 1-2 hrs or less.

June 17th, 2013, 12:08 PM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Here!
Things are alright aside from no sleep. I've seriously been waking up every 30 minutes all through the night for absolutely no reason. I'm not really uncomfortable in any way and I don't have to use the bathroom every time. I just can't stay asleep. It's weird and frustrating.

Had an appointment today, due date is Friday. I really have not progressed at all. I'm hoping that I go on my own, but we would need to start talking induction with the bulb and pit in like a week and a half and I reallllly do not want an induction.
June 17th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm still here. Still pregnant. Had my 38 week check today and I'm now soft but still not dilated. NST was not good so had to go back to L&D but he behaved then so I'm home now.

June 17th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I'm doing ok. My bruised tailbone is slowly starting to feel a little better. I'm not AS hobbly as I was. Ha. Conrad is a great sleeper. I'm the one having to wake HIM up during the night so my boobs don't explode. When he DOES wake up on him own, he doesn't cry. Just fidgets around. He goes about 3-4hrs at night without waking up. I need to start letting him sleep as long as he wants but I forget when it's "ok" to let them do that. I just remember no more than 4hrs without BFing in the early days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleykathleen View Post
Here!

Things are going great! McKinley has been a wonderful sleeper from the beginning. We are consistently getting 3-4 hour stretches of sleep at night. When she wakes up to eat, she takes care of business and then she's right back to sleep. I hate to jinx things but I can't believe how easy things have been this time around.
^ditto!! My first son was complete opposite of Conrad. I would panic when it started to get dark out cuz nights were so horrible. But this kid has been super easy so far!

Last edited by Karen78; June 17th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.
June 17th, 2013, 01:34 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still around.
Things are okay. My infection isn't getting any better and I'm getting really worried that I'll have to get the incision re-opened and cleaned out and go through the c-section experience all over again.
Baby Anna is doing great. She's mostly formula fed right now because my milk came in very late, and now my supply has been hurt so much by her having formula so she sleeps great. But I'm going to start pumping today and see what I can manage.
June 17th, 2013, 02:37 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Im here.
We are sleeping ok but I am glad BF was so easy this time around. She came out knowing exactly what to do. We have had some bumps with my mood but we are making it through.

June 17th, 2013, 03:33 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here and still pregnant. My induction is scheduled for Wednesday morning. So hoping when the hospital calls to confirm tomorrow they don't have to bump me since mine is considered elective. I am uncomfortable but have been doing a lot these past few days in what I call my final hurrahs before baby comes.

Had a good weekend swimming and relaxing. Had dinner with my daughters and two best friends today. Taking my girls swimming tomorrow and then a big dinner at the in-laws. I also indulged in some amazing cupcakes from a bakery by the house. I am trying to indulge these last 2 days as much as possible since I won't feel any guilt, haha!

~Kristin~
June 17th, 2013, 04:04 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here.

I am doing pretty well. Managing all three kids has been challenging, but I think I am holding my own

Grayson sleeps pretty well at night. Usually in 3-3 1/2 hour stretches. Plus I FINALLY got Alex to start helping with a feeding a night, so I have been able to get like 5-6 hours of straight sleep and I feel like a new woman

June 17th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm doing surprisingly well, considering how little sleep I'm getting. Its so nice to not hurt all the time! I don't even feel like I had a baby less than a week ago. I'm feeling skinny and big-boobed I've had a few weepy moments, but overall, I'm happy.

Finn is an inconsistent sleeper. One night he's up literally all night, and the next night I'm able to get 4-5 hours total, though not all at once. I think it's pretty amazing that the body can adjust to getting by on so little sleep.

June 17th, 2013, 04:28 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. Still pregnant. Pretty miserable. I can't sleep due to just being so uncomfortable/having to pee what seems like every 5 minutes/baby boy still seriously squishing my lungs bc he's up so high. I was frustrated at my appt today that there still is no progress bc I have been trying my hardest to help things along, but I feel a little better knowing there is a specific end date in sight now and not just waiting to see when he decides to make his appearance. I'm hoping he will surprise us all and come on his own before next week, because I would prefer that over bring induced, but I'm so done being pregnant that I will do it if I'm still pregnant next week!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search