Random thoughts...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 12:38 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
No problem Hun. I am so glad I could help

June 19th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Random thought, scared of my daughter growing up in this screwed up world. I don't want her to go thru anything bad I've ever gone thru. I worry about my son too, I want him to grow up to be an amazing man. Ahhhhh us as moms will never stop worrying.

June 19th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm watching Giada at Home make homemade croutons and now all I want is homemade croutons!

June 19th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison.N.Hailey'sMom View Post
I'm watching Giada at Home make homemade croutons and now all I want is homemade croutons!
I always make my own croutons...whenever I make french bread - usually once a week - I cut off the ends, chop them up into little cubes and throw them into a ziploc baggie in the freezer. Then when I'm ready to use them, I melt a little butter in a hot cast iron skillet, throw in the bread cubes and toss them until they're crispy and browned. Sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper while cooking - sometimes i throw in some minced garlic or herbs right at the end, and voila! Croutons! Crispy on the outside but chewy on the inside...soooo yummy. And really quick and easy. I've been doing it that way for years and I could never go back to store-bought.
mommyandwife08 likes this.

June 19th, 2013, 02:42 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellydiane521 View Post
i am obsessed with the song 'just give me a reason' by Pink...and i love the video too. her and her husband are so cute together.

definitely random lol
I am obsessed with it too! I listen to it every morning when I am doing my makeup. I didn't know that was her husband!
bribugg13 and KellBell2621 like this.

June 19th, 2013, 02:47 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Now I want to get rid of my microwave!
4hearts likes this.

June 19th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlinmommy17 View Post
Thank you so much. ..I have been feeling quite depressed and talking about it has helped a lo

I agree with Lyndsey. If there is poop coming out, there is bm going in

June 19th, 2013, 06:51 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlinmommy17 View Post
Madeleine is not gaining weight. I am breastfeeding her constantly she sucks for only: a few minutes and then falls asleep. when she does actively suck and swallow she gets choked and pulls off. we go through this same vicious cycle all day long, so all I have managed to do for the past 2 days is sit and attempt to feed her. I am exhausted and breaking down into tears. I don't know why breastfeeding is always so hard for me. we go tomorrow for another way to check and if her weight is not climbing I don't know what is next for us.
I am having very similar issues. Right there with you. Crying a lot about it and spending quite literally my whole day with at least one boob out while Lena still doesn't eat enough. So frustrating. I went to an LC today who showed me how to supplement using my own pumped milk in these syringe contraptions. I don't know if that would help you, but worth a shot. We also have a weight check tomorrow. I hope we both get good news! Hugs and hang in there! You're so not alone in this!
overlinmommy17 likes this.

June 19th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Rochelle
So glad tomorrow is my last OB apt before baby. Good riddance to that place! I do have my post surgery c/u after baby but that's a little different.
June 19th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy220 View Post
I am obsessed with it too! I listen to it every morning when I am doing my makeup. I didn't know that was her husband!
the guy singing isn't her hubby but the one in the video is (the guy she's lying in bed with lol) they just look so sweet and so in love and its nice to see an actual married couple being romantic in bed rather than hiring some model/actor to pretend to be!
June 19th, 2013, 09:43 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got called for a first round interview on Friday. The positions doesn't start until the fall so I applied to it a while back when I first found out about gettin to stay home with the kids all summer. This is an amazing job opportunity and I really want to get a callback for the 2nd round of interviews...but I have nothing to wear! I've seriously been stressing about it since I got the call this afternoon. I can't fit into any of my dress clothes!!!

June 19th, 2013, 10:34 PM
I'm starving!!!
overlinmommy17 likes this.

June 19th, 2013, 10:41 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My upstairs bathroom floor bothers me. The previous homeowners tiled the floor with white 2 inch by 2 inch tiles and pure white grout. Seriously?!?!?! That white white grout is the worst to try and keep clean much less in such a dirty place as a bathroom. It drives me batty and nothing seems to get it clean. I think I may hand DH a can of comet and a brush and tell him to scrub til it is white again and then let no one near that bathroom ever again once its clean.

June 20th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Its 5:30 I just got done feeding ai need to mo the tloors & clean up the kitchen & take a shower & try to get the babies to feed by 8 am bc we have a photo shoot at our house @8:30/9. Too much to do and all I want to do is poop & go back to bed!

June 20th, 2013, 06:33 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't sleep at all last night. I cannot wait until I can sleep on something besides my left side. My left hip is killing me!
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 20th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm starting to enjoy our late night feeds even though I'm losing sleep because it gives me 100% to focus on Aidan and not worry about everyone else.

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Cluster feeding sucks. Just sayin. I know the purpose and continue to nurse on demand but I am exhausted today. Henry nursed from 10 pm til after 1 am last night. My nipples are raw especially with his tongue tie. DH was so patient with me last night and even took Henry to cuddle so I could sleep for a few hours.
June 20th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Courtney Payson was the same for 2 nights now. Kyle is coming home early today so I can get some rest. Hang in there Hun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search