Who is still pregnant?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy220
  • 1 Post By mommyandwife08
  • 2 Post By SassySami
  • 2 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By bribugg13
  • 2 Post By SassySami
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 01:31 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
I am.. But hopefully not much longer.. I have a doctors appointment Friday.. So I hope they will just schedule a section for next week.. After trying everything possible to get baby girl to turn and she never budged at all.. So I guess she set her ways already.. Hehehe.. Oh well.. I'm just ready to have her here... Safe and sound
June 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am! I just had an appointment and I am not dilated and she seems to have moved up. My due date is this Sunday. I got two ultrasounds scheduled for next week so at least that is something to look forward to!

I have been having a lot of fun with my dd (I just got out of school for the summer) so it's been okay, even though I am very anxious to meet her.
Kim3 likes this.

June 19th, 2013, 01:41 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am. I have an induction set up for next week if she doesn't come before then but I have another appointment between now and then so I may end up canceling the induction if I have had any more progress. I am really hoping to avoid an induction this time. I really want the surprise of going into labor on my own...especially if it is my last.
MamaSkunk likes this.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 19th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am! Induction is scheduled for Friday.
June 19th, 2013, 02:06 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I'm still pregnant.. no induction in sight.
bribugg13 and MamaSkunk like this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 19th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I am still pregnant. I have a c-section next friday. I have an U/S tomorrow and Monday so thats something to pass the time too Also have my 39 week appointment on tuesday.

June 19th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Rochelle
I am. Duedate was yesterday and my c/s is scheduled for Tuesday @41 weeks.
June 19th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
I am. My due date was the 13th. I'm not surprised to be over due and neither is my midwife but I would be very happy for this baby to come
June 19th, 2013, 06:00 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am still pregnant. Dialated to a 1 almost a 2. Saturday is my due date. My Dr said she would want to discuss an induction with me at my next Dr appt on Monday but if the meds I am on are working and lil man is doing OK I want to avoid that if at all possible. I will be trying everything to help me along at home. Bring on the sexy time lol
mommyandwife08 and Kim3 like this.

June 19th, 2013, 07:36 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me. Probably being induced on Tuesday if he isn't here by then! I have another appt on Friday and we're going to decide for sure then.
June 19th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Super Mommy
me i've had so many braxton hicks and false labor contractions my body is like giving up on me. i really hope she comes soon because im not sure how much more i can take.
June 20th, 2013, 04:22 AM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
There's a lot more of us left then I thought. Well.. It seems like these babies are just comfy.. I think they will probably do the section for us next Friday as well..
June 20th, 2013, 04:50 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Me! Due date is tomorrow... I have an appointment scheduled for Monday if he's still refused to make an appearance... we will start talking induction with foley bulb sometime next week if that is the case.
June 20th, 2013, 05:04 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Add me! EDD is Sunday, I was really hoping she'd decide to come today! Connor's birthday is 5/20 and our niece is 7/20, so it would have been cute to have her on 6/20!

I think I had some false labor for the first time last night, which was pretty awesome - if that's what it was lol Just a lot of menstrual type cramping and I noticed a lot of tightening as well. I tried not to get too excited and eventually fell asleep ha ha

No induction in site as long as my BP stays under control and my body doesn't decide to whack out like it did with Connor.

Maybe the SUPERMOON will pull some babies out of us all this weekend! lol

Most "super" supermoon of 2013 on June 22-23 | Tonight | EarthSky
mommyandwife08 likes this.

June 20th, 2013, 05:09 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
or Summer Solstice which is friday
mommyandwife08 and MamaSkunk like this.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 20th, 2013, 05:09 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me, but I'm currently in early labor, lol. I'm 41+6 today. He'll be out of there sometime today, hopefully, though my labor is going on super long like with DD so it might actually be tomorrow.
ashleykathleen likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search