Favorite... For BFers

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mom2LillieAidan
  • 1 Post By zkat
  • 2 Post By Kim3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite thing about nursing your sweet little baby?

I was sitting here, nursing Aidan, looking down at him, when I realized that despite the lack of sleep and the sore nipples, I love nursing him. He looks so content and peaceful when he's nursing and I feel so close with him and I know it'll create a beautiful, unbreakable bond.
navywifey2003 likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 19th, 2013, 05:24 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me staring at her and her staring back at me. It's the best bonding experience.

June 19th, 2013, 05:26 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love it when he unlatches and falls. Back with a satisfied sigh and passes it. With a content look.
LisaS likes this.
June 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is going to sounds terrible - but I love how easy it is in some respects. No bottles to remember to take wherever you go, no sterilizing, no needing to run to the store cause your low on formula - etc. As long as I am with my baby girl, then she has all she needs to fill her tummy.
LisaS and Karen78 like this.

June 20th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim3 View Post
This is going to sounds terrible - but I love how easy it is in some respects. No bottles to remember to take wherever you go, no sterilizing, no needing to run to the store cause your low on formula - etc. As long as I am with my baby girl, then she has all she needs to fill her tummy.
Not terrible at all!! I totally agree. Going somewhere is always a chore trying to remember everything that goes in the diaper bag. I can't imagine having to mess with formula and bottles too. Plus there's no more room! Ha

I love right before he latches on sometimes and his little head does that frantic side to side shake as he tries to find it. They really are like tiny birds when they're this little. So sweet!!

June 20th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup, love how easy it is (now)! And love the milk comas, complete with milk dribbling out of her mouth. But I think my favorite thing is being able to lift my shirt in the middle of the night and go back to sleep.
June 20th, 2013, 02:49 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My fave thing is to examine his face and features. What I don't like is when he gets mad like there's nothing else coming out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search