First Day of SUMMER!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2013, 09:59 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!)

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer?

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non)

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather?

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer?

June 21st, 2013, 10:19 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. No plans since DH lost his job. So I will be spending alot of time outdoors with both.
2. I am a swimmer all the way. If there's water nearby I wanna be in it. Its been that way since I was little. Never changed.
3. Fave summer drink is an ice cold beer or anything fruity alcoholic. I am not a big drinker but in the summer I like to drink lol.
4. Summer dresses or capris and a tank top.
5. Fave thing about summer that I look forward to all year...refer back to question 2. So the pool of course!! I wanna be in it!

June 21st, 2013, 11:06 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!) Nope just enjoying our family and spending a lot of time outside!

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? I'm a little bit of both.

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non) I can not get enough water ever!

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? Shorts and a tank top

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? Going in our pool!

June 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!) No, we would like to take a night or two and go to the next state to spend a few days at a children's park or on the beach but we are undecided. We will be spending a lot of time at our camp on the lake though

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? I am both, I love to swim and I also love to lounge and relax. I keep taking turns going back and forth between both

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non) I'm not a huge drinker, I like fresh lemonade, sweet tea, and iced coffee

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? Shorts, capris, skirts, with tank tops, this year I am sure I am going to feel so fat though after having just had a baby!!

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? I look forward to having the summer off with my daughter(s). I am a teacher and super busy during the school year so I enjoy being a "stay at home mom" during the summer. We get into a routine of library, gynmastics, camp, pool, playgrounds, and it is super fun just doing whatever I want everyday. This year I am off until the end of October so I am excited because my favorite season is fall

June 21st, 2013, 12:22 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!) We may take a trip to the beach at some point to my sister's beach house but we'll see. Otherwise we're here until our annual beach trip at Labor Day

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? I'm more of a walker. I used to be a swimmer but the girls aren't quite ready for that yet. I get bored and terribly sunburned if I lounge.

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non) I usually don't vary much throughout the year- mostly just water and coffee in the morning. But if we are hanging out with friends in the summer, I like a nice cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc. Perfect summer wine!

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? I wear a lot of casual skirts and tanks, maxi dress, or shorts

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? The longer nights when we can hang out in the yard as a family
June 21st, 2013, 12:44 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!) Just to move in to our new house mid-July!!!

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? A little bit of both, but mostly just hang out. I'm afraid of the creepy crawly things that I can't see under water! LOL I'd much prefer to lounge poolside!

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non) anything with malibu rum, fruity cocktails, white or blush wine...fresh squeezed lemonades are good too!

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? a bathing suit?? LOL I hate the heat, so a tank top and shorts, as little clothing as possible! and I live in flip flops almost year round, especially now that we're in FL!

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? the pool

June 21st, 2013, 01:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!)Taking a trip up to Iowa to show off the new baby.

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? Swimmer, totally

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non)Lemonade or ice cold water

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? Tank tops and capris

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? DH being home everyday!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
June 21st, 2013, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!) just playing in the pool and short days at work (I will return after 4 weeks off - but on a flex schedule).

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? Active - not sure if I would say swimmer. I do like to go with the sting rays or dolphins. I need to be active.

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non) Pomegranite Margarita

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? shorts and tank

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? Short days at work and spending the rest of the time holding Ellianna while watching the boys in the pool.

June 21st, 2013, 10:52 PM
Rochelle
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!) Not really, just adjusting to 4 kids. We have that double bday party/meet the baby/fam reunion party late August though

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? I love to stand right where the waves will knock me over. I've always liked that ever since I was young.

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non) Fruity things and I really love Pina colatas

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? shorts mostly

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? Chillin' I like that we'll be on break from homeschool and that the house is becoming more manageable. I just want a low pressure summer to get used to things and enjoy the bigger family
June 22nd, 2013, 03:00 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
1. Do you have any plans this summer? (Besides having a new baby, of course!) Not really, my middle daughter is going to South Dakota for 2 weeks, we may go camping but not sure because of the fire bans.

2. At the beach, are you a lounger (ie: hang out in a chair with a good book or music) or a swimmer? Swimmer for sure, I wish we had a beach around here.

3. What is your favorite summertime drink? (Alcoholic or non) Water, Water but I will never turn down a glass of wine.

4. What is your preferred style of clothing for the warmer weather? the less the better

5. What is one thing you look forward to most during the summer? just hanging out with friends and family.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search