Stomach Issues

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since I gave birth to Trey, anything I eat makes me sick. Anyone else have this issue? Could it be because my stomach isn't getting as much food into as it was when I was pregnant.?

June 22nd, 2013, 12:54 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Hormones maybe, your body is trying to adjust out of pregnancy stage.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 22nd, 2013, 01:06 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had that after both kids and I am expecting it this time. It helped me to drink mix juice drinks with a little ginger ale in them. I always figured it had something to due with hormones and after a few weeks I was fine. You could try eating a little more and see if that helps (if you think you may not be getting enough food).
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
June 22nd, 2013, 01:12 PM
Dh always gets me a big plate of food like when I was pregnant and I can't even eat half the plate. I don't remember having this issue my first child but I also didn't BF....maybe that could be the cause of some of my issues.

June 22nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
no if anything BF will make you hungry..

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

June 22nd, 2013, 01:51 PM
It does make me hungry and thirsty but the only thing that doesn't upset my stomach is water and milk.

June 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
try eating 6 small meals a day.. I know it is hard but I would really try that, and try and get your protein in first before anything else.

June 22nd, 2013, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You may want to try graham crackers with peanut butter or get a bag of almonds and have a few handfuls as snacks. When I had Morning Sickness the doc advised eating protein and advoiding carbs. They used to say eat bread and crackers but found that made blood sugars fluctuate too much so that you felt ill. The peanut butter or other nuts are easy protein when you do not have time to really cook fish or poultry (or cannot stomach it). Greek Yogurt also has good protein.

June 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I only find that I am very very thirsty all the time. No real change in appetite though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search