Chit chat

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mom2LillieAidan
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2013, 12:00 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Here's a chat thread. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it, I'm not very good at them.

June 25th, 2013, 01:00 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sunday morning I woke up with a headache. It is still here. I am dying, this will be the third day. It won't go away, it is right behind my left eye and it hurts so bad. I have been taking my blood pressure to be sure it is not that and it isn't. AHH, I just want to go into labor. It is 3am here and I cannot sleep it hurts so bad, I am downstairs eating cereal.

June 25th, 2013, 03:38 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've HAD a terrible headache as well but I think mine is partially because I haven't had much time to drink.a cup of coffee each morning like I used to. Early pregnancies got sick off sweets and coffee was one of them and man at the headaches.

On a side note for me (knock on wood) I think at 14 says pp, my.bleeding finally stopped....at least Tue heavy stuff.
Also I still have yet to figure out why I still feel sick after eating...snacks and meals.

June 25th, 2013, 08:12 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mommy220....my Dr said headaches like that are still a concern even if your blood pressure is fine so you may want to give your Dr a call and discuss it with them just to be safe. Hope you wake up feeling better though.
I have been spotting and major period crampy since my membrane sweep yesterday but no contractions yet. I really hope something happens soon.

June 25th, 2013, 09:28 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I hope you ladies have these babies soon!

DH had to leave for work early this morning so I didn't get a chance to shower before he left. Henry doesn't want to be put down this morning so not sure when I will get a shower. Henry did great yesterday with two long naps not in my arms so I got a ton accomplished. Today not so much
June 25th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Courtney, every day is like that for me just about. He'll sleep for hours if he's nestled snugly in my arms...

I have gotten so addicted to Pretty Little Liars (thank you Lyndsey!!!) and I've spent the whole weekend watching it.
navywifey2003 likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 25th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Haha PLL is not just for teenagers that's for sure!

Tmi but I have been so gassy pp. it's driving me up the wall.

I hope those babies come soon. I always have to make sure I have some caffeine or I will have a splitting headache.

June 25th, 2013, 11:12 AM
It is definitely not just for teenagers...

Tmi alert, but my hooha has been itchy pp. it's really annoying. Anyone else? I've also noticed a smell that is more than a little unpleasant. Yuck city

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 25th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Yeah I think the different smell is normal. I've had it each time. I think our discharge nurse even said something about it as part of her speech to the dads to discourage DH from attempting to dtd before being given the okay. She was so funny going on about pp bleeding and sending me home with the giant hospital panties and giant hospital pads
June 25th, 2013, 01:14 PM
I've had different smell too. It's gone now though.

June 25th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Well, my husband stayed home today because I was up all night with the headache. It sucks. I just took a nap and it finally seems to be going away *knock on wood* I have been trying to drink a ton of water and not go outside into the heat.

I am praying to go into labor!!!!!!!!!

June 25th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2LillieAidan View Post
It is definitely not just for teenagers...

Tmi alert, but my hooha has been itchy pp. it's really annoying. Anyone else? I've also noticed a smell that is more than a little unpleasant. Yuck city
Hooha also itchy here I think it is these darn pads! I'm going to try a different brand tonight

June 25th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure Arthur is going through a growth spurt, because my usually content baby is SUPER fussy, and wants to nurse ALL THE TIME. DH and I have taken to just putting on our mobys (we have 2!) and passing him between us, since he wants to be held all the time, and we still need to unpack all our junk. Let me tell you, we look stylin' sporting our moby wrap all day, even if one of us doesn't have a baby in it...
MamaSkunk likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
June 25th, 2013, 09:28 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I almost strangled one of my cousins and my dad today. My cousin told me I couldn't go into labor tommorow because its her sons bday. And my dad told me I shouldn't go into labor while my DH is at work at his new job and that I shouldn't call my DH home from work if I go into labor. I was like uh I ain't crossing my legs I want this kid out ****it! And I wanted to kick my dads butt cause seriously my DH doesn't wanna miss our sons birth and I seriously wouldn't call my DH home from work if my contractions were like fifteen minutes apart! Ugh. I tell ya some people are dang annoying.

June 26th, 2013, 01:35 AM
I am freezing! This stupid mastitis is giving me serious chills and I'm just sitting up feeding Aidan, shivering... Blah

#1, 4, 5, 7
June 26th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Ugh! Mastitis is miserable. I hope you can get some rest and your fever breaks.

My goodness 3 kids are tricky! DH came home for lunch yesterday and saw that I hadn't showered and the girls were starving and Henry refused to be put down. He said "You look rough, I'm taking the girls to the grocery store to get lunch for them." He even made sandwiches for them to eat today so i just have to pull it out of the fridge. I really need to get my Moby wrap finished so I can wear him. I also need to start planning for some healthy make ahead lunches for the girls that they can just pull out themselves if I am nursing.
June 26th, 2013, 12:38 PM
^^ I am worried about this when I have the baby. My daughter can be very needy. I had to talk to her about it today, she thinks I should just jump when she says she is thirsty or hungry. Half the time she says "I'm thirstyyyyyyyy" and she HAS a water bottle at all times, she is just too lazy to go look for where she left it and thinks I will get it. Nope. I like the idea of preparing lunch for her and snacks so they can just be pulled out. I told her that she will need to wait until I can get her things when the baby is born and cannot expect me to jump up, she isn't starving!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search