Still waiting for baby :(

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2013, 04:48 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was due on Sunday (my ticker is 2 days off- I never fixed it) and no baby yet. I had an ultrasound on Monday and they estimated that baby girl is 7lbs 4oz. My daughter was 8 days overdue and 6 lbs 11 oz. Today, I had another ultrasound. She has plenty of fluid and is looking great. We were actually able to see her face, her hands and knees are right in front of it but she was able to switch to the 3d and get some pics. It was so cute. After, I had my appt and I am now 2cm dilated and 25% effaced. That is something because last week I wasn't at all. I have been having a ton of contractions but they don't amount to anything so it's frustrating. He swept my membranes. I am so hoping it will help jumpstart things. I have been still having contractions and cramping but still not getting as painful and often as I want (that's weird to say, lol). If not, then I go back Tuesday and have to have an NST and talk about induction a few days later (4th of July- eek). I really did not want to be induced. I went over my birth plan with him (I have mostly seen the other doctor there- who I love and she delivered my daughter). However, I found out that NEITHER doctor are working this weekend and so I would have to have a doctor who is from another office affiliated with them. It sucks because I have not even seen her this whole pregnancy. In fact, I was a patient at her office in the beginning of my last pregnancy 5 years ago and I switched because I did not like her. UGH. At this point I don't care about that though, just a little disappointed but not enough to want to wait until next week to deliver! This could be a JULY baby.

Labor vibes for me would be very much appreciated!

Any successful stories about membrane sweeping?

June 27th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Sending tons of labor vibes hon!!

June 28th, 2013, 09:04 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thank you

June 28th, 2013, 09:19 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
im with you due today

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search