Monday roll call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2013, 05:22 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Who is here this week?
How are you handling things?
What is your favorite thing about summer?

July 1st, 2013, 06:30 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here..
Tired but handling things well. Still struggling a little with taking care of two kids, but that's because Aidan wants to eat all the time and that leaves little time to corral Lillie.

#1, 4, 5, 7
July 1st, 2013, 07:40 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

Handling things exceptionally well, because Finn is just the greatest baby in the world. Having an extremely self-sufficient 5 year old and Super Man for a husband helps too.

The upside to living through the crappy winters here is that summer is truly relished by all. As soon as it's even the tiniest bit warm and sunny, everyone opens their patios and sits outside to soak up the rays, visit with each other, drink, take long weekends, have BBQ's and parties...It's like the whole city is more relaxed and laid back. And it's just so gorgeous and green here. It's 100% different than summer in Phoenix (where I moved from last year). I love summer!

July 1st, 2013, 07:50 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Who is here this week? I'm here!

How are you handling things? I think things are going better this week. I'm tired but I am feeling a little less frazzled.

What is your favorite thing about summer? Summer evenings! Lately it's been storming every night but usually it's great weather and we can hang out and play or go for a walk up to the local ice cream store
July 1st, 2013, 07:52 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am having my ups and downs. I am 8 days overdue. I feel like I cannot relate with you all here because I feel like I am one of the only few left pregnant!! She is officially going to be born in July, I really didn't think that was going to happen. I have an appt tomorrow and a NST then we need to talk induction which scares me so bad. Last time my daughter came at 8 days overdue and I had a natural labor. UGH, I have bouncing on a exercise ball and drinking red rasp leaf tea, lol.

July 1st, 2013, 09:11 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy220 View Post
I am having my ups and downs. I am 8 days overdue. I feel like I cannot relate with you all here because I feel like I am one of the only few left pregnant!! She is officially going to be born in July, I really didn't think that was going to happen. I have an appt tomorrow and a NST then we need to talk induction which scares me so bad. Last time my daughter came at 8 days overdue and I had a natural labor. UGH, I have bouncing on a exercise ball and drinking red rasp leaf tea, lol.
Hang in there Hun! You are almost there!

July 1st, 2013, 09:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

Now that the move is over, I'm handling things a lot better! We're able to relax and unpack at our leisure, so I'm feeling less overwhelmed without having to worry about packing, moving and taking care of a newborn.

My favorite thing about summer is that school is out and DH is home all day.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
July 1st, 2013, 10:02 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!
Things have been crazi and everytime I try to get on here and post one the kids need me or I get side tracked..like right now the baby just started fussinf but all n all things aren't to bad just super busy!
I feel like I really haven't had the chance to enjoy summer much lately.. I feel like I'm so busy cooking cleaning and taking care the smaller kids I don't have time for the older ones. Hoping I get in a better routine. And can get out and do more! What I love about summer are cookouts and enjoying time outside with my family!

July 1st, 2013, 10:45 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
im here and still pregnant, i am having another membrane sweep tomorrow, hopefully i will be holding my little lady in the next few days!

July 1st, 2013, 01:02 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm handling things pretty well, I think. We are finally settling into somewhat of a routine. Right now I don't know what to do with myself. My parents came from Oklahoma to visit and ended up taking the big kids back with them for a few days...it's so strange to not have them around. I haven't had just a baby to care for in nearly 6 years! Lol!

Favorite thing about summer is definitely the evenings. I love getting together with our family and friends on the patio, cooking out, drinking, and just having a good time together.

July 2nd, 2013, 01:24 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here
I'm struggling most days with breast feeding. I have low supply and trying everything to increase the supply. All my tears are over breast feeding.
Staying home and taking care of my kids is the best part of summer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search