Lots of positive thoughts & prayers needed**update**

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Friends of ours (a guy my husband deployed with) just had their baby we were due just days apart and he is not doing well at all. This has made me a very emotional mess and they need as many prayers & positive thoughts as they can get. Here is a link to their caringbridge site for the full scoop.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kyanjameslauby
**if you do not have a caringbridge account yet just sign up and enter your password then you can view**

Sorry I have not been active lately...life is crazy...the day I get a shower & my teeth brushed all in the same day I will post my birth story I promise! Hopefully this week as my mama is coming to help me out

Last edited by crawmommy; July 10th, 2013 at 07:32 PM.
July 5th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I managed to brush my teeth AND put on deodorant today. I feel as if I win Friday!

Prayers are coming for baby.

Also, the link isn't working.

July 5th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Rochelle
Sending prayers his way.
July 5th, 2013, 12:50 PM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
T&P

July 5th, 2013, 01:22 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying!!
And hugs DDB!! I feel a struggle going from 1 to 2. I can imagine going from 1 to 3 is even more challenging!!

July 10th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not sure if anyone has been following my friends story if so they got results back and they were worst case senario. Please pray for ou r friends that they find strength to get by and hopes that a miracle happens and the brain damage isn't as bad the tests are showing. I
I have a huge sense of guilt for just having 2 healthy babies...why cant they just have one?? I cannot imagine being them and I have not stopped thinking about them and I cannot stop crying. I mean ehat do say? What do you do? They live in minnesota so I would like to send them somethimg bit I have no clue as to what?!

July 10th, 2013, 09:47 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Many prayers for your friends Hun.

Food gift cards? I'm sure buying groceries is the last thing on their mind.

July 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
that so very sad and tragic
thinking of them and hoping for the best

July 11th, 2013, 01:30 PM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been checking and it just breaks my heart. =( I am so sorry for them and for you guys. I know exactly what you mean about feeling guilty as well. It gets me everytime something so horrible happens to someone so sweet and innocent and there are thousands of murderers, rapists, etc that live long healthy lives.

July 11th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thoughts and prayers for your friends that is so hard.

My personal philosophy is, the world is not designed to be fair or make sense. Bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people, and also good things to good people. You should not feel guilty about your healthy babies.

It's hard to imagine what would be the best thing to do for your friends at a time like this. I agree that bringing food is perfect if you are nearby. When you are far away, I think just not being afraid to let them know you are there, is good. Even something like a handmade and handwritten card.

I hope you are doing well apart from this, hopefully when your mom comes you will get a little more of a break

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search