Eyes and hair

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2013, 11:29 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know it's still too early for some of our LO's but, what color are your baby's eyes and hair? Have they changed at all since birth? If they haven't changed yet, do you think they will?

McKinley has brown hair. I honestly thought it would fall out by now but it's all still there! Her eyes are still newborn blue but I've noticed they are starting to lighten up...I think they might stay blue which is exactly what I was hoping for!!!

July 7th, 2013, 11:44 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DD has blue eyes, and haven't really changed. She was born with a full head of dark brown hair. It has lightened up a bit, and thinned a little on the top. I hope she doesn't lose too much.

July 7th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Zack has dark brown hair and lots of it but I'm sure it will lighten up like the girls did. He still has dark blue eyes and I'm not sure if they stay dark like Hailey's or lighten up like Madison's.

July 7th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur has red hair, and so far it's stayed pretty red. I will probably cry if it changes, because I wished REALLY hard that he would be ginger. He has blue eyes, and they haven't really changed.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
July 7th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Rochelle
She has dark brown hair and dark grey eyes. Pictures show them as dark blue but IRL you can tell she's going to have deep brown eyes like DH and DD1. DS has light hazel green eyes more like mine and DD2 has light brown. I think as DD2 gets older some green may appear especially into adulthood. Mine have gotten greener with age.

But as for Miss Emmaline, she's one of my two brown-eyed girls

Her hair will almost certainly lighten up like DS and DD2's did to be a light brown.
July 7th, 2013, 12:56 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Payson was born with dark hair, it changed to a lighter brown, and now she is a ginger. I don't think it's going anywhere.

Her eyes are blue just like all my older kids and I don't see those changing either.

July 7th, 2013, 01:36 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry was born with dark brown hair (and lots of it!) and the typical newborn blue eyes. His hair has lightened up a tiny bit, and almost has an auburn cast to it. My mom has auburn hair and my aunt and cousin have red hair, so it will be interesting to see how it ends up. I am really curious about his eye color though. When my girls were born, their eyes were so dark it was almost black. They have brown eyes like me. Henry's are much lighter at this point. I would love for him to have green eyes like DH
July 7th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
G's hair looks EXACTLY like my newborn pictures, it is dark brown to black now. If he follows my pattern it will lighten up but then turn brown when he is about 3 years old. I think I can already detect a not-blue ring of color in his eyes, so I am guessing he will have hazel eyes like my parents do, and DH's brother.

Big sister M is platinum towhead blonde and blue eyed like her daddy, but G is going to look more like me

July 7th, 2013, 03:41 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
P was born with a full head of dark, black hair. It's thinned out slightly, but not sure it's lightened up really. I have really dark hair though. She still has newborn blue eyes, not sure if they will change or not. DH and Connor both have blue eyes (as does my Dad).

July 7th, 2013, 04:07 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bodhi has brown his dark brown birthday hair. Not sure war it I'll do. (Bourne's fell out and came in strawberry blonde like DH) mine was dirty blonde as a child and brown as I got older.

His eyes are grey. Only time will tell what he ends up with. Mine are Amber, DH's are blue. I believe it is nearly impossible for him to have blue eyes since my dad has green and my mom as brown. (with no blue eyes on my Mom's side).
July 8th, 2013, 02:53 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Jocelyn has a full hrad of dark brown hair. Her eyes are still blue/grey but are starting to change. Just not sure to what color.
My other kids have dark brown, light brown, hazel, green and blue eyes.
Their hair is dark brown, brown, light brown and dark blond.
I'm always surprised how they change. I'm kind of hoping Jocelyn keeps the dark hair and blue eyes.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
July 8th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Elli has newborn blue eyes (almost all do and can change up until 6 months - so who knows. One of my boys has blue and one has greenish brown. I have blue).

Her hair was light brown, but the new fuzzy hair is coming in lighter.

July 8th, 2013, 07:47 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm always amazed at how much they change in such a short time! This morning I noticed Mac's new duck fuzz is coming in blonde lol. My other two kids are blonde so it will be interesting to see which color McKinley's hair ends up...I was kinda hoping it would stay dark.

On a side note, DS's eyes continued changing until he was almost a year old. By the time he was 6mo, his eyes were a really awesome green color. A few months later I started noticing some brown flecks showing up...by his first bday, they were dark brown. DD was the complete opposite: her eyes were bright blue like they are now by 3-4 months old.

July 8th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aidan has dark blue eyes and medium brown hair. There hasn't been any change really and I hope at least his eyes stay the same or lighten.

DD has dark blonde/light brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her hair has lightened since she was born with dark brown hair and it gets lighter as times goes on.

#1, 4, 5, 7
July 8th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Cameron's eyes are darker than Coralynns are. If I look at them to the light I can see brown for him & blue for her...I hope they turn out that way his hair is medium brown like dh and hers is black like mine and dd1's was at birth. Dd1 hair is now medium brown and SE has blue eyes. I'm curious to see what their hair/eye combos end up being

July 8th, 2013, 08:28 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DD had dark brown hair and almost black eyes when she was born. Her eyes are slowly getting a little lighter, but they'll almost certainly be dark brown. Her hair has fallen out in a ring around her head, but it's coming back in dark brown. Her dad and I both have dark brown hair and eyes. SO's family has brown hair and eyes for the most part, with one person having blue eyes. My whole family has brown and brown. DD didn't have a chance at anything else.

July 8th, 2013, 03:17 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
Emerson still has the newborn blue eyes, with DS it took a while for them to change and he's got hazel like my husband, mine are gray
Her hair was darker brown when born but its definitely lightening either to blonde or an auburn, her eyelashes are blonde so she might be blonde like i was, we'll have to wait and see =)

July 8th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Super Mommy
So far Sam has a full head of dark brown hair, but my oldest was born with dark brown hair and it came in a silvery blonde at 4 months. My second was born with blonde peach fuzz. Sam is my only baby so far to be born with brown eyes. I think it's really cool and I hope they stay brown! Both of my older boys were born with blue eyes, my oldest now has bluish green eyes and my second has hazel eyes. I am predicting Sammy will end up with brown eyes for sure, and probably blonde hair like his big brothers, it seems to be blonde at the roots, but could possibly turn brown. DH is brown and brown so it's surprising to me that one of them doesn't have brown hair.
July 8th, 2013, 09:20 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Jarek was born with amazing brown hair with blonde highlights. It will stay that way I'm sure. He had dark eyes now they are lightening up.

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

July 8th, 2013, 10:56 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Little man has dark brown hair and his eyes are this greenish blue gray color so I am thinking his eyes will be either hazel or green.
DD was born with dark brown but its now a reddish dirty blonde and her eyes at birth were a dark dark cornflower blue with violet tints and they lightened up a bit but they are still a dark blue but her eyes change color with her mood. If she's mad they get purplish and sad they get blue gray lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search