Check in

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2013, 08:33 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Everyone check in.
How's everyone doing?
Recovering?
How is baby?

July 10th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hanging in there..
Recovery is complete, now I get to focus on getting this weight off.
Baby is amazing! He's a great eater and turning into a pretty good sleeper. He has been giving me 4.5-5 hour stretches at night. I am head over heels in love with this little guy.

#1, 4, 5, 7
July 10th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Veteran
I am here and doing ok.. just really busy and really antsy to start working out and seriously losing all this weight. I actually feel back to normal, at two weeks postpartum today. Logan is doing great, eating a lot, and generally he is just a real joy. My daughter Chloe loves him, although she is acting out some and trying to be a baby again, so hopefully she jumps that hurdle soon.
July 10th, 2013, 09:24 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm ok...getting better each day.
I'm still spotting which is annoying but otherwise ok

Baby is great....but she is much harder than my boys ever were!! So needy!

July 10th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing good. Still bleeding a little, but feeling so much better down there. Getting used having to get up in the night. Hubby goes back to work tomorrow. He's been home with us for 3 weeks. Reality is probably going to smack me in the face when I'm doing this alone tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Eli is doing great.
July 10th, 2013, 10:23 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing great. Once my afterpains stopped a few days postpartum I really haven't felt like I even had a baby as I have luckily had no soreness or pain down there. Bleeding has almost stopped and today is 2 weeks postpartum.
Tristan is great. Aside from his wanting to be held all the time which I don't have a problem with usually he is a very easy baby and only fusses when he is hungry or has a dirty diaper. He is 2 weeksold today. And I am soooo in love with my son!

July 10th, 2013, 10:29 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm doing okay. Today has been rough- lack of sleep combined with my 5 year old's attitude does not work well.

Recovery has been great. I felt 100% at one week post partum. I'm still bleeding which I expect for at least another week.

I am in love with Henry! He's so sweet and cuddly. Breastfeeding is going so much better now that it's been 2 weeks since his tongue tie got clipped. He does not sleep much. He naps well during the day but there is no consistency with his sleep at night. Two nights ago he woke up twice, and last night he woke to eat every hour. I'm exhausted.
July 10th, 2013, 11:45 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
im doing well, to say how fast the birth was, baby is great, recovery is going ok but im only 2 days PP

July 10th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're doing really great. I've been completely recovered for several weeks - in fact, I pretty much felt back to normal by the time we got home from the hospital.

Finn is just amazing. I couldn't ask for a more perfect baby.

July 10th, 2013, 01:53 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Giana is 2wks old today and doing great! She eats, sleeps & poops as she should and already sleeps 4.5-5hrs straight at night. So grateful both my kids valued sleep! She pretty active in between her naps, do its great to watch her interact with her brother.

DS adores and is so good with her...us on the other hand - he's definitely looking for attention - so there is some acting out and clingyness but thankfully no regressing.

Im am doing good...recovering much faster than with DS...which sometimes worries me that im doing too much too soon and not allowing my insides to heal. But my incision is looking good and healing as it should...no infection or reopening. Sore and stiff still tjough...and feeling has def come back to my abdomen...starting to feel all the twinges and shooting type pains that come with regaining sensation. But overall, I expect a full uncomplicated recovery like I had with DS.

*A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my super fantastic siggy!!*

July 10th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How's everyone doing?

I'm hanging in there. Tired.

Recovering?

I'm still bleeding and more than 3 weeks PP. It sucks!

How is baby?

Needy. She is way more fussy than my boys ever were.

July 10th, 2013, 03:16 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am around and doing well. Bodhi is a month old tomorrow and i feel back to normal, except for losing the weight.

Started cardio workouts thisbweek, mostly walking on the treadmill and some bike.
July 10th, 2013, 03:29 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
We're good, the first week was rough...it's getting better week to week though. Still not sure we're leaving the house other than doc appts though LOL At least I got a sleeper this time around! She sleeps in 3-4 hour blocks all night and all day long!! It's crazy how much she sleeps, but she's great and we had her 2 week appt today and she gained 1 lb 4 oz in 2 weeks! She's past her birth weight already! So now I'm not so worried about how much she's sleeping and can enjoy it more!
mommy220 likes this.

July 10th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm surviving haha...

but we're doing ok. I feel great already a lb below pre-preg weight now I need to work on that 20 that IVF and fertility treatments put on. My supply seems to be getting better but I'm not finding enough time to pump extras for Corbin.

Nolan's doing great. Corbin seems to be gaining weight but is still really fussy. I tried some gas drops but that didn't really seem to help much although he didn't scream quite as much after feedings.
July 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
How's everyone doing? ok, enjoying my time off
Recovering? pretty good, still a bit sore
How is baby?good, fussier than my son but getting better, growing like a weed

July 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm doing well. Missing Kyle when he goes to work a lot.

I'm completely recovered.

Payson is a sweet baby. She loves snuggling and smiled her first social smile yesterday.

July 10th, 2013, 04:52 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're doing okay. I had my 6 week post partum check up yesterday. I'm one pound under my pre-pregnancy weight. My stitches are STILL healing, so no DTD for at least 2 more weeks. The doctor gave me an estrogen cream that should speed healing.

Morgan is very fussy. She gets gas A LOT and it hurts her. She's starting to mellow out a little bit though. I just wish she'd sleep better at night.

July 10th, 2013, 06:14 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing alright. Had my 2 week check up yesterday and the doctor said my incision is healing well. It hurts a lot still, but the pain is getting better. I haven't taken any pain meds since yesterday morning. Still bleeding some, but it isn't too bad.

Porter is a sweet little guy and we just love him so much! He wants to eat ALL the time it seems and today has been wearing me out because he wouldn't nap. But overall things are good and I get a few hours of sleep here and there. Luckily I don't have much else going on, so I can try to sleep when he does most of the time. He has another doctors appointment tomorrow, so hopefully he is gaining weight well! He lost like 11 oz while we were at the hospital, but had gained back 4 two days later, so hopefully he will at least be back to his birth weight when we go tomorrow!

Oh and my boobs are KILLING ME, but I'm sticking with breastfeeding because I know the pain will subside and it will be worth it for him, but OMG, my poor nipples! Lol.
July 10th, 2013, 06:59 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How's everyone doing? Pretty well!

Recovering? I feel perfectly fine, but I don't think things are back to normal with my business yet... We'll leave it at that.

How is baby? She is wonderful. We are having one issue. She hasn't pooped since Sunday afternoon and it is late Wednesday night. I called the dr's office yesterday and the dr I don't like said it was normal, so I didn't see any point in going in to see her. We have her 1 mo appt with the dr I do like tomorrow, so we'll see what she says. Other than that, Lena is doing great!

July 10th, 2013, 07:12 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I am doing really good this week. I think I have kicked the baby blues almost 100% and I am not crying every 5 seconds or being angry and overwhelmed. I only have 3 more weeks left of maternity leave and that is hard.

Still bleeding and hoping that goes away completely soon.

Aubrey is growing and eating like a champ. She is a fussy baby though and sleep is hard with her so I am just hoping I can establish a good routine with her before I have to go back to work and am a total zombie. My oldest DD is great and such a big help. My middle DD is having some issues adjusting to not being the baby anymore. she is acting out in weird ways like saying really inappropriate things (we visited my job and she kept commenting on my boss's bald head) or acting like she is a baby and just needing a lot more attention. So working on that and hoping she adjusts completely very soon.

~Kristin~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search