SEX!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sunnydaze

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2013, 12:35 AM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wowzers ladies...so freakin ready to have sex!! The tension is palpable with DH and seriously...I think DH is uber turned on with all the early mommy stuff. It was the same with DS...kinda like some primative attraction to seeing all the caring & nuturing.

Not suppose to have sex until 6wks PP Once my bleeding has stopped, im not sure we'll make it! We are already back to heavy duty make out sessions & other "stuff" ;-)

How are you ladies doing?

*A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my super fantastic siggy!!*

July 11th, 2013, 01:16 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Not in the mood at all actually but doing some " things" to keep hubby happy. Haha

July 11th, 2013, 01:19 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
We DTD for the first time today. It was uncomfortable at first, but I am glad to have that connection back between us.

July 11th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not in the mood to start, but I always get into it. We have dtd a total of 4 times and its getting less uncomfortable with each time.

#1, 4, 5, 7
July 11th, 2013, 03:34 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We did on Sunday for our anniversary. I was 3 weeks PP, but DH has been majorly turned on all the time since week 1 and honestly, me too. It was pretty uncomfortable and my business definitely isn't back to normal yet. Even tho my bleeding had stopped for 2 days, it picked back up again Monday. Ugh. I think we'll wait until 6 weeks to try again. "Other things" have been necessary since week 2.

July 11th, 2013, 06:59 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really didn't think I'd want anything to do with sex for a while, but holy crap! I've been ready to get back in the sack since week 2, but I bled until week 4 and even a little bit after that. Plus, with my c-section incision getting infected, I'm still not healed yet and tomorrow is 6 weeks exactly. I have my 6 week PP appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping and praying that all is well and as soon as the last little bit of my incision heals we can get back at it. I'm surprised he is still so interested with everything that has happened and everything that he has seen and had to do in the process, but there seems to be no lack of wanting it on his part. Some of you ladies have mentioned doing "other stuff" - well, he doesn't like other stuff. He'd rather just wait and have sex. So..basically, we're both just waiting and suffering. Haha.

July 11th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
His body shows interest in mine when we cuddle, but he doesn't ask or push the issue. He is waiting for me to give him the green light and I'm not ready yet.

As for other stuff....well...he can solo that in the shower.

Sorry babe!
shen7 and MamaSkunk like this.

July 11th, 2013, 09:59 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We DTD 2 weeks PP it wasnt terrible but wasnt amazing either. We have again a few times since then but its not great, it doesnt hurt or anything I just want to really be in the mood and that hasnt come back yet. Like I want to but I dont want to where its driving me crazy.

July 11th, 2013, 10:01 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Yeah I don't do other stuff if I can't have any satisfaction. Sorry DH. He is avoiding cuddling with me because he doesn't like the temptation. So yeah we're both miserable for the next 2.5 weeks
July 11th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's how I am...it's just not fair otherwise! We DTD at 16 days PP for about a minute before I freaked out. We did get pregnant with Rowan using condoms so....lol I got yelled at by my midwife because I technically haven't stopped bleeding, it's just that weird brown stuff. Anyway, I was desperate for it, still am. For that one minute it felt great. I moved my PP check to 4 weeks to get the BC I want ordered more quickly and it will be placed at 7-8 weeks PP

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

July 11th, 2013, 12:23 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We DTD at 2 weeks 6 days and it was uncomfortable at first but ended up being pretty good after the first few minutes. We have DTD several times since and it keeps getting better and better. We still aren't back into the full swing of things but its getting there. We were a very sexual couple and things would get, um, aggressive when we are both really turned on but we aren't back to that yet. Even though things feel good down there, I start getting some uncomfortable feelings when things get too vigorous. It gets a bit better each time but I'm very anxious to be able to have my way with him again.

July 11th, 2013, 02:43 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oi! So jealous of all you girls getting some...Literally a rubber band ready to snap!

We too are a very sexual couple, so its been a drought for us and we are thirsty!! Lol :-)

Oh and for sure girls...im all about equality...so DH isnt getting all the pleasure...hooray for alternatives & very sensitive erogenous zones! ;-)

*A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my super fantastic siggy!!*

July 11th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm only going on 2 weeks pp tomorrow and still bleeding so we have not done anything. We will more then likely wait till 6 weeks pp. DH gets weirded out thinking its to early and cause issues so he says to wait. I'm ok with that since I'm so tired from taking care of 3 four and under.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search