belly ache

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2013, 06:57 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Does your baby act hungry when they have a tummy ache?? All day yesterday madeline seemed hungry a lot and fussy. She also had tons of gas and hadnt pooped in two days. Last night she had a huge blow out and was so much calmer afterwards. Today she is much happier. Does your baby act hungry when they have a belly ache too?

July 13th, 2013, 07:12 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morgan has gas A LOT. She doesn't act hungrier necessarily (although she'd never turn the boob down if offered ) but when she's nursing she almost acts angry. She'll eat for a minute, stop and groan, and start eating again.

July 13th, 2013, 09:00 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry gets angry too. He scrunches his face and cries like he is straining. If it's gas he also frantically kicks his legs while crying. Once the gas or burp is out he usually wants to eat again
July 13th, 2013, 12:33 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I read that in the beginning, babies can act hungry when they have gas or an upset stomach because they can't differentiate between hunger pains and other pains. Anna will get upset when she's got gas or if she has to have a BM, but once it's out, she's over it. When we give her a bath at night, I put the wash cloth over her belly and pour warm water over it for a while. It seems to really help with gas and keeps her bowels moving better than before we started doing that.

July 13th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, totally. I can tell when he needs burping because he is like fuss-feeding and acting frustrated. If I miss his signal or I'm too lazy to sit up and burp him, I will generally get spat up on Luckily he hasn't had much gas so far, but occasionally he will fuss a bit and pump his legs before a big poop!

July 14th, 2013, 10:31 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! Lena has tons of gas all the time out of both ends. Her poop schedule has also been nuts. She went last Sunday, then not again until super late Wed night, then not again until Saturday. Not sure what is up with this every 3 days thing, but it is making her miserable.

July 14th, 2013, 10:38 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
dealing with this now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search