May I join you??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PregnantAtLast
  • 1 Post By bribugg13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Hi! My name is Angela...I came to these forums on and off throughout my pregnancy and finally decided to join (better late then never right??) I had Jack Joseph on June 26th. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. My due date was on July 8th but due to problems with preeclampsia I was induced early. My induction took a while to kick in. I went into L & D with a crazy headache and I started seeing spots on the 25th. I had high BP during most of my pregnancy and did 24 hour urine tests once a week (I kept a mini fridge in my office at work since I started these at 22 weeks). I was not dilated at all when we started. The next morning we tried a different route because I was still closed. I was told at 4pm they would do the balloon if I opened a little and if all else failed the next day (the 27th) I would have a c-section. When the Dr. was getting ready to put the balloon in I had just adjusted myself and got into the stirrups and POP my water broke (right on the dr too...oops!) and he told me we were changing plans again because now we were making progress (finally!) He started me on pitocin and the nurse ordered my epi. at 7pm because contractions were starting to kick in and hurt, I was at 8 cm. I got my epidural and it was fantastic for about two hours. I felt great! All the sudden my drugs wore off despite pressing the button for more. The only thing numb was my left leg and I was having really bad contractions. I started pushing at 10pm and Jack arrived at 11:34pm. My husband was great. He had to help me with my left leg while pushing because I couldn't move it at all he also saw everything during the delivery process and was great during the whole thing. I stayed in the hosp. until Friday. I had 3rd degree tears and an episiotomy (sp?) done and boy did that hurt afterwards! Sorry for such a long story but I figured if I am gonna join then I should give a little background info.
July 19th, 2013, 07:00 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Welcome! I am Lyndsey one of the hosts here. I have 4 children and my June baby was born on May 30th. She was an unplanned unassisted birth although we did plan a home birth. Welcome again! You will love it here!

July 19th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Welcome my name is Angela too but I go by Angie I have 3 children and my June baby is Zackary born June 28th.

July 20th, 2013, 01:03 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome! My name is christy and my 4th was born on June 7th. My first girl Her name is Madeline. You will love this group!!

July 20th, 2013, 01:41 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! My name is Elise and my first child, Anna Sophia, was born on May 31st. This group is great. Lots of great advice and support!

July 20th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Jess. My June baby is Aidan Philip, my second child, born May 31.

#1, 4, 5, 7

Last edited by Mom2LillieAidan; July 20th, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
July 20th, 2013, 02:29 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
Welcome to the board!! I'm Emma and my June baby finally made an appearance on July 8th very fast in a unplanned unassisted home birth delivered by my mum, looking back it was amazing but very scary at the time! Ava Grace was born weighing 7lb 6oz
MamaSkunk likes this.

July 20th, 2013, 08:13 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!! I am the other host of this board! My name is Karry and my June baby was also born June 26th! That was the date that had the most births for our due date club!! My little man is my second child so now I have both a girl and boy. This is really a great group of ladies

July 20th, 2013, 02:00 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Welcome! I'm Courtney and my June baby is Henry born on June 17th. He's my third
July 20th, 2013, 02:05 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Danielle and I have two June babies, DD Eliza (3yo) and baby Henry born June 21st.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

July 20th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Stephanie, and my June baby, Arthur Phineas, was born May 22. I was also induced due to pre-eclampsia. This board is so awesome. These ladies are so full of advice and so welcoming!

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy
July 20th, 2013, 06:45 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Welcome! My June baby was my third boy. Evan was born on June 7th.
July 21st, 2013, 05:46 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Welcome! Peyton was also born on our most popular birthday date of the playgroup -June 26th!
MamaSkunk likes this.

July 21st, 2013, 10:41 AM
Thank you everyone! I am looking forward to getting to know everybody!
July 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm Melissa and I am one of our twin mommies in the group. Coralynn & Cameron were born June 6. They are my2nd&3rd. I have a 4 year old girl too. Welcome!

July 21st, 2013, 03:38 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
I'm Jade.. My June baby was born July 2nd I have 2 girls. Grace is 8.5 years old. And Avari (said like Avery/Avary). Welcome to our group
July 21st, 2013, 05:10 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome!! And congratulations on your little miracle!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search