Dh/df/so

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Gen88
  • 3 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By Kim3
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 1 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By MarylandMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 08:54 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is something your DH/DF/SO has done lately that has made you fall in love with him more?

Just now I was downstairs with lil man getting ready for the day and pumping as my brothers are coming to see lil guy and I heard a lot of noise from DD and DH upstairs and their was music on and I heard what sounded like DH singing so I walked upstairs to this scene.... DH was cleaning and stopped in the middle of mopping and picked DD up and was dancing with her and singing along to Warrant - Heaven the " I don't need to be the king of the world as long as I'm the hero to this little girl" part. Omg melt!!!! Love him.

July 28th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww how cute DH melts my heart when he cooks dinner cuz I'm too busy with our demanding daughter <3 and he's an amazing cook.
eshute and MamaSkunk like this.

July 28th, 2013, 03:02 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My guinea pig died last weekend and to say I was upset would be an understatement. DF didn't really like my guinea pig (he bit DF a long time ago and I guess he never trusted the little guy after that lol). Even though he wasn't particularly fond of my piggie, we did have him for 5 years and DF knows how attached me and the kids were. DF surprised me by waking up extra early the next morning, digging a hole in the backyard, finding a shoebox to put him in, and then he lined the shoebox with my piggie's bedding/hay/favorite treats. He even called my mom and sisters and invites them over for a piggie funeral. I am certain he would never do something like that by himself so the fact that he did all that without me asking just to try to make me feel better absolutely made me melt.

July 28th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Left me sleep in our bed from 11 pm to 3:30 a.m.
MamaSkunk likes this.

July 28th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
As Arthur got his shots on Friday, DH had to look away and wipe tears out of his eyes. His protectiveness over the baby just melts my heart.
MamaSkunk likes this.

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy
July 29th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Its kind of stupid, but there is something about watching him with the kids.

When we burp Lilah, she gets annoyed and growls for a bit.

He put her up on his shoulder and murmured to her "Oh little bear, it will be over soon." and kissed her cheek while he burped her.

There is something sexy about a man with a baby.
MamaSkunk likes this.

July 29th, 2013, 08:18 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH was on a business trip this weekend. I was in the kitchen at 11pm and hear beeping. I realized it was the security alarm coming on. He had set it via his phone app to make sure the girls and I were safe at night. It made me all melty that he was thinking about keeping us safe when he was so far away and super busy.
MamaSkunk likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search